Rate Dr. Stan Oleksinski

Dr. Stan Oleksinski's Ratings

Exceptional doctor. I feel lucky to be one of his patients seeing as he's not taking any new one's.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

DR O is like family hes such a wonderful dr he takes the time to listen and actually cares whats wrong. He is very punctual

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Oleksinski recently as a new patient. My experience was quite good. He was knowledgeable and thorough ... I will continue to see him as my family Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

Dr. Oleksinski is a great doctor who communicates very well with his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2011

I have gone to Dr.O for years..and have always found him to be a good doctor. Though I do have some complaints. When I was pregnant with my son...he always seemed rushed with my appointments. In fact when we first got to hear the heartbeat...he was so rushed...we didn't even hear it properly, and felt like we were bothering him in asking to hear it again.He likes to hand out prescriptions, and send you on your way.Theres been a few times where I felt more needed to be investigated..but again he just gave me pills, and that was it.I have now changed doctors, and find my new doctor waaay more investigative then Dr.O.Sadly..Dr.O seems to be the more patients he gets...the less time he has to give to you...which is mainly why I have switched.Years and years ago when he wasn't so popular...he was wonderful..but now as he has become the doctor to go to...I find him unable to give you the time as before.:(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

Very nice. Takes time to explain things. The only thing I dont like is he likes to fill you up on perscriptions...almost like he gets commission on them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 5, 2009

I have been going to Dr. O. for many years. He is very professional, but also friendly and you feel relaxed when talking to him. He takes time to listen.Always knows the latest in technology, and up to date on prescription medications. If he has any doubts, refers me to a specialist promptly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2009

He is a wonderful doctor with my son who was born premature by a month, he is also seeing my husband and is very personal and thorough

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2008

I find that This Dr. is very experimental with prescription drugs, my parents have him for a Dr. and he has done basically nothing to help my mother who was just released from the hospital today because of his recommendation. She is still very sick and still is unable to sit up by herself or get up to go to the washroom by herself and my parents live half an hour out of town. He still has not referred her to a specialist and quite frankly I am quite disgusted with him and the way my mother and father have been treated by him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2008

knowledgeable but sometimes doesn't give you a direct answer to your questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1460623].votes_count ]]