Dr. Kenneth W. Mowry

Dr. Kenneth W. Mowry

Rate Dr. Kenneth W. Mowry

Dr. Kenneth W. Mowry's Ratings

His assistant, Claudia, is the best, Elizabeth, the receptionist is the hellish nightmare worst, and he goes through dental hygienists on a yearly basis (if that). He is modestly competent, very greedy, and has absolutely no desire to help or assist his patients. He oversells and underperforms.

Submitted June 3, 2014 | flag

This is the worst dentist I've ever been to. Keeps trying to pull your teeth out to make money. He will keep forcing you to do something you don't want and will make you feel horrible for the choices you make. They will keep taking xrays and films that you will get charged for and they will make sure you get it done. The charges are exhorbitant. Just got a couple of cavities filled and I have to pay more than $300. I got mine done for under 100 a few years back. Highly unprofessional.

Submitted Oct. 4, 2013 | flag

good quality of medical service, poor business office. slow to respond to voicemails and did not inform me of "missed appointment" fee when I spoke with office on phone to cancel. sometimes never returned phone calls regarding scheduling appointments and other times took several weeks to respond.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag

If you have to switch dentists or choose a new one, I HIGHLY recommend Dr Kenneth Mowry. Dr Mowry was FANTASTIC. I just signed up for new insurance and wasn't sure who to choose as my provider since my previous dentist wasn't in the network. I was very nervous since I didn't know much about the participating dentists in the list. I selected Dr Mowry since he was close to my home/office and had a few positive reviews online. I am so happy I made the right decision. I got an appointment fast and felt completely at ease by his staff and his 'chair-side manner.' He did a perfect job. I had to have a root canal & temp crown fitting & then return for a permanent crown. I had to have this same procedure done on another problem molar a few months later too. Both procedures went extremely well and he was very attentive to my pain management (he made sure I didn't feel a thing!) I am glad to have found a quality dentist covered by my insurance that I can trust to be attentive to my needs.

Submitted April 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mowry is a wonderful dentist. He's very helpful, knowledgeable and polite. He cares about his patient's and tries to make you feel comfortable. The only think I'd change is that if he would accept payments.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2007 | flag