Rate Dr. R. Geoff Thomas

Dr. R. Geoff Thomas's Ratings

Having switched doctors, with Dr. Thomas I can now understand and have all of my questions and concerned dealt with as needed. We have to be proactive with our health and Dr. Thomas takes the time to sit and talk about whatever questions you might have. For me that is essential. Now I don't dread going in for checks and treatments or surgery. He cares and that helps a lot! It's no longer a 'because I said so' journey. We work together so every decision I can feel good about.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2576303].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Dr. Thomas was a little rough around the edges at my initial meeting, however I did go through with the surgery ( bladder lift) and he was amazing & the operation a success! Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2450268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

He is straight forward and down to business. I found he answered questions and addressed concerns that I had very professionally. Surgery was a success and I would recommend his services.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1462763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 28, 2013

Just had my 1st appointment with Dr. Thomas. I found his bedside manner to be horrible, insensitive & hurried. He was extremely rude & had me in tears within 10 minutes. The cystoscopy went fine, relatively painless but he definitely is " rough around the edges"!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

I had prostate surgery in Red Deer on October 3rd. I am very impressed with Dr. Thomas. He seems very knowledgeable and I would recommend to anyone who needs a urologist to go to him. Red Deer is fortunate to have him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1462761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

I wish it upon no one to have kidney stones, but if it should happen that you get kidney stones, you DEFINITELY want to see Dr. Thomas! Amazing, AMAZING man! Thank you for helping getting me fixed up and back to work again and back to life again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Dr. Thomas has been wonderful in dealing with my Husbands problems. He is always cheerful and great at explaining what is going on with treatment. He is wonderful!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1462759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

Dr. Thomas was great when it came to treating my kidney stones. He was very personable, full of knowledge and funny. He made me feel at ease with the cystoscopy I had performed and I would recommend him highly!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2012

dr. thomas is a great dr.. he figured out what i had wrong with my bladder and treated it right away!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1462757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

I found him a bit rough around the edges at my first appointment. I had to talk about some highly private and embarrassing details about my life and he did not help to put me at ease about that. When I saw him for a cystoscopy and later for day surgery, though, I grew to like his no-nonsense style. It became clear he was not judging me, just trying to help me as efficiently as possible--this is why he did not use euphemisms or beat around the bush. He helped reassure me when I was nervous about my operation and I really felt he cared about my wellbeing. He is also very knowledgeable and it's clear he's been doing this a long time. He informed me that so many of the things that GPs have told me are wrong and it was refreshing that he actually understood what was wrong with me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1462756].votes_count ]]