You may also like

Rate Dr. Jenna Levy

Dr. Jenna Levy's Ratings

I had a very good experience with Dr. Levy. She was respectful, kind, gentle and very thorough. I would recommend her to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

I love Dr Levy! she is the absolute best obgyn! She is so friendly, compassionate, and caring. Always takes the time to talk, hear my cocerns, and answer all my questions. Rarely do i ever wait long in the waiting room and the staff is just as wonderful. Her two associates are excellent as well. Im so happy that i found Dr Levy and this practice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Levy. She is personable, listens really well, and makes me feel very at ease and comfortable. I am so glad I found her. I am never leaving this practice! :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2527167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Dr Levy was very nice and knowledgable. Waiting time is less than desirable and staff is horrible and unprofessional. I have been an office manager and in insurance for over 15 years and I have never treated any patient the way I was treated. I will continue to see the doctors there in spite of the staff, but will be making my opinion of them at my next visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

AMAZING doctor! SO glad I found her!! You won't go wrong with Sunrise OBGYN and her partner Dr. Belkin is just as great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463777].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

She is a great doctor. The office was really clean, the staff were nice, and she is very knowledgable and caring. I'm a new patient and didn't have to wait long to be seen. I would strongly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463776].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Yea!! After 6 years, I finally found a GYN that I love! Dr. Levy was very knowledgeable, gentle, and thorough. The staff is very friendly and I didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes, and that was even with me being a new patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2011

What a great place. I came from a not so nice doctor, to here. Dr. Levy listened to you, didn't rush, and really got to know you. You weren't patient number X.. The staff was friendly and sweet, and it was just a cozy place, considering the type of appointment. I can't think of anything bad to say. Dr. Levy is willing to help you no matter what, and you can tell from the first hello that she cares about her patients. I'm so happy I found them! Highly recommended! A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Dr. Jenna Levy delivered my son in Staten Island. He is now 6 going on 7. She was on call and she was unbelievable. She was very warm and caring and put me at ease. I wish she never moved. She was the best doctor I've ever had. I would love to have her on a regular basis. She is very understanding and makes you feel comfortable. Thank you Dr. Levy. I defintely would recommend anybody to have her for a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2009

I cannot say enough about Dr. Levy. She was on call the day I delivered my son in January, 2009. She was absolutely wonderful; very personable. I was very disappointed when I learned that she was not with my group anymore. Now that I have found her I will be switching from the old office to her office. I have reommended her to family & friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1463772].votes_count ]]