Rate Dr. Jenna Levy

Dr. Jenna Levy's Ratings

Dr Levy was very nice and knowledgable. Waiting time is less than desirable and staff is horrible and unprofessional. I have been an office manager and in insurance for over 15 years and I have never treated any patient the way I was treated. I will continue to see the doctors there in spite of the staff, but will be making my opinion of them at my next visit.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

AMAZING doctor! SO glad I found her!! You won't go wrong with Sunrise OBGYN and her partner Dr. Belkin is just as great.

Submitted March 27, 2013 | flag

She is a great doctor. The office was really clean, the staff were nice, and she is very knowledgable and caring. I'm a new patient and didn't have to wait long to be seen. I would strongly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Yea!! After 6 years, I finally found a GYN that I love! Dr. Levy was very knowledgeable, gentle, and thorough. The staff is very friendly and I didn't have to wait more than 10 minutes, and that was even with me being a new patient.

Submitted Nov. 3, 2011 | flag

What a great place. I came from a not so nice doctor, to here. Dr. Levy listened to you, didn't rush, and really got to know you. You weren't patient number X.. The staff was friendly and sweet, and it was just a cozy place, considering the type of appointment. I can't think of anything bad to say. Dr. Levy is willing to help you no matter what, and you can tell from the first hello that she cares about her patients. I'm so happy I found them! Highly recommended! A++++

Submitted Sept. 14, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jenna Levy delivered my son in Staten Island. He is now 6 going on 7. She was on call and she was unbelievable. She was very warm and caring and put me at ease. I wish she never moved. She was the best doctor I've ever had. I would love to have her on a regular basis. She is very understanding and makes you feel comfortable. Thank you Dr. Levy. I defintely would recommend anybody to have her for a doctor.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2009 | flag

I cannot say enough about Dr. Levy. She was on call the day I delivered my son in January, 2009. She was absolutely wonderful; very personable. I was very disappointed when I learned that she was not with my group anymore. Now that I have found her I will be switching from the old office to her office. I have reommended her to family & friends.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2009 | flag

I can't say enough great things about Jenna Levy. Like the previous commentors, I was hesitant when she was added to my OB group, but she turned out to be my favorite of the bunch. She is extremely knowledgable, enthusiastic great bedside manner, takes time to address all questions and concerns and is just a great person all around. I was so glad she was the doctor on call from my group the evening my son was born. She kept me calm, guided me enthusiastically through the whole labor process and cheered me on through the toughest parts. She just has a wonderful energy about her.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2008 | flag

I was a month before delivery when a new doctor came on board. I was nervous because I didn't know her through the entire pregnancy. She was on call the day I delivered and I am so happy now to have gotten her. She is very kind, warm, and has a sense of humor. She walked me through the entire process and made me feel very comfortable. I highly recommend her and you will quickly see why.

Submitted May 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Levy was very friendly and immediately made me feel at ease. She asked revelent questions and made sure to answer all of my questions. She talked me through every step of the exam and made me feel as comfortable as possible.

Submitted March 24, 2008 | flag