You may also like

Rate Dr. David G. Stevens

Dr. David G. Stevens's Ratings

Almost two years into ankle replacement, I doubt that I could be more pleased with Dr Stevens work. I waited a year for an appointment, and a year and a half for the amazingly fast procedure, which was under two hours. No more constant pain and much more mobile...Thanks Doc!...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I am seeing Dr. Stevens for an ankle replacement. Has anyone had this done and if so, did you have any issues with it? I have lots of questions but cannot find anything on line for this. Any info would help. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Stevens is the best surgeons I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and being a long time patient of. His staff all have a great sense of humour. Never afraid to answer any questions I may have and go out of their way to make you and your family comfortable. I have undergone 4 arthroscopies and finally Nov of 2014 a total ankle replacement. I am finally pain free with a "bionic ankle" that with 7 weeks has healed incredibly. I have recommended Dr Stevens to many of my friends that are unpleased with their own surgeons and will continue to do so until he decides to retire. On a positive note... I hope I never have to see him again except for checkups. I am sure we have more Drs just like him, I just wish they all were. Thank you so much Dr Stevens and staff for all you have done for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2680692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Stevens is a wonderful surgeon and a super guy. He certainly makes one feel comfortable with any surgery he is going to preform. He did my hip replacement and I walked the next day. Thank you. Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2679981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I have a deep bone bruise that is very rare and dr, Stephens is very trustworthy to our family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Stevens for 7 years and he did my knee replacement. He is a breath of fresh air, optimistic, and encouraging.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2676689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

How long did must people wait for a surgery date after seeing doctor

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2608595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Saw Dr Stevens for f/u appt @ fracture clinic Jul15. He finally listened to me and decided to order another MRI as i have not recovered from May sx. He said it would be an urgent MRI - well it is set for the end of Sept!!! That is considered an "urgent" MRI. Told him I was leaving the country for 3wks on Aug6. Clld his off Jul24 for Pr renewal. His sec clld left a mess late fri of a long weekend - he was away get my family dr to order! Fam dr not in, clld Dr. S ofc. Secretary WOULD NOT HELP ME! and this is good Patient care?????

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2467708].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

What an amazing Doctor! Down to earth, caring and great bedside manners. Dr. Stevens is a very courteous, professional doctor with a good sense of humor. Best Surgeon in the world. Dedicated, and strong,very caring. Wish all doctors were like him. Dr. Stevens is a skilled, kind and caring surgeon. I felt very privledged that he did my hip replacement. He was worth waiting for as he is very busy. Yes, Dr.Stevens really really deserves the best surgeon award!!! God bless you Dr. Dave Stevens, we need more Dr.'s like you! Svetlana Lana V.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2450366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Stevens fixed my ankle. I spent a little time waiting for the surgery but I called and said my ankle was getting worse and I got a surgery date. He is a very nice doctor and he spends very little time with me because I don't need it, he' clear and to the point. I would go back to him any day!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1468585].votes_count ]]