Dr. David G. Stevens

5 1 4.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. David G. Stevens

Dr. David G. Stevens's Ratings

Dr Stevens replaced my hip. I walked out of the hospital.VERY well done. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835442].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Stevens replaced my ankle on Feb 18 and I could not be happier with his work and personality.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2786537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Almost two years into ankle replacement, I doubt that I could be more pleased with Dr Stevens work. I waited a year for an appointment, and a year and a half for the amazingly fast procedure, which was under two hours. No more constant pain and much more mobile...Thanks Doc!...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

I am seeing Dr. Stevens for an ankle replacement. Has anyone had this done and if so, did you have any issues with it? I have lots of questions but cannot find anything on line for this. Any info would help. Thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2680995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Stevens is the best surgeons I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and being a long time patient of. His staff all have a great sense of humour. Never afraid to answer any questions I may have and go out of their way to make you and your family comfortable. I have undergone 4 arthroscopies and finally Nov of 2014 a total ankle replacement. I am finally pain free with a "bionic ankle" that with 7 weeks has healed incredibly. I have recommended Dr Stevens to many of my friends that are unpleased with their own surgeons and will continue to do so until he decides to retire. On a positive note... I hope I never have to see him again except for checkups. I am sure we have more Drs just like him, I just wish they all were. Thank you so much Dr Stevens and staff for all you have done for me and my family.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2680692].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

Dr Stevens is a wonderful surgeon and a super guy. He certainly makes one feel comfortable with any surgery he is going to preform. He did my hip replacement and I walked the next day. Thank you. Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2679981].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2015

I have a deep bone bruise that is very rare and dr, Stephens is very trustworthy to our family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Stevens for 7 years and he did my knee replacement. He is a breath of fresh air, optimistic, and encouraging.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2676689].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

How long did must people wait for a surgery date after seeing doctor

Was this rating useful? 6 [[ userState['ratings'][2608595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Saw Dr Stevens for f/u appt @ fracture clinic Jul15. He finally listened to me and decided to order another MRI as i have not recovered from May sx. He said it would be an urgent MRI - well it is set for the end of Sept!!! That is considered an "urgent" MRI. Told him I was leaving the country for 3wks on Aug6. Clld his off Jul24 for Pr renewal. His sec clld left a mess late fri of a long weekend - he was away get my family dr to order! Fam dr not in, clld Dr. S ofc. Secretary WOULD NOT HELP ME! and this is good Patient care?????

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2467708].votes_count ]]