Rate Dr. David G. Stevens

Dr. David G. Stevens's Ratings

How long did must people wait for a surgery date after seeing doctor

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2608595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

Saw Dr Stevens for f/u appt @ fracture clinic Jul15. He finally listened to me and decided to order another MRI as i have not recovered from May sx. He said it would be an urgent MRI - well it is set for the end of Sept!!! That is considered an "urgent" MRI. Told him I was leaving the country for 3wks on Aug6. Clld his off Jul24 for Pr renewal. His sec clld left a mess late fri of a long weekend - he was away get my family dr to order! Fam dr not in, clld Dr. S ofc. Secretary WOULD NOT HELP ME! and this is good Patient care?????

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2467708].votes_count ]]

Submitted Aug. 5, 2014

What an amazing Doctor! Down to earth, caring and great bedside manners. Dr. Stevens is a very courteous, professional doctor with a good sense of humor. Best Surgeon in the world. Dedicated, and strong,very caring. Wish all doctors were like him. Dr. Stevens is a skilled, kind and caring surgeon. I felt very privledged that he did my hip replacement. He was worth waiting for as he is very busy. Yes, Dr.Stevens really really deserves the best surgeon award!!! God bless you Dr. Dave Stevens, we need more Dr.'s like you! Svetlana Lana V.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

Dr. Stevens fixed my ankle. I spent a little time waiting for the surgery but I called and said my ankle was getting worse and I got a surgery date. He is a very nice doctor and he spends very little time with me because I don't need it, he' clear and to the point. I would go back to him any day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

I met Dr. Stevens in 2001 when my mother was involved in a fatal Motor Vehicle accident. The ER Dr's had written my mom off. They told us that she would not survive and if she did then she would never be able to walk. Well under Dr.Stevens care she is walking and has enough energy to look after her one and only grandson. This is all due to Dr. Stevens. He refers to my mother as his mother. I recently was hospitalized for a severe toe infection due to diabetes. I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Stevens on call the week they decided to consult with an Orthopedic Surgeon. The ER Doctors and vascular surgeons had consulted and stated that I would have to lose a better part of my foot. With Dr. Stevens at the helm of my care I did not have to lose anything. If you are looking for a Dr who treats you with the utmost respect and one is very knowledgeable in his specialty then look no further. Dr. Stevens is your guy.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1468584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2012

I am thoroughly impressed. I liked him from the minute that I met him. He is kind and compassionate and very knowledgeable. I found him on this site and because of his high rating, I asked to be referred to him. I would recommend him if you care about who your doctor is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012

Awesome doctor. He was my moms and now mine. Great bedside manner and personality a doctor I trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

Dr Stevens was on call after I broke my hip, for the second time, 3 days after my first surgery from another surgeon. It was my lucky day.Right from the start my hip felt better, much more solid than the first time. It is now 3 weeks post-op and I have absolutely no pain at all. He is the BEST. His chairside manner is smooth,smooth,smooth. All in all the best experience under the knife I'd ever had. My hospital stay felt like a vacation

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1468581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

HAVE BEEN SEEING THIS DOCTOR FOR 7 YEARSAND HAVE MORE THAN SATISFIED WITH THE CARE WE HAVE BEEN RECEIVING.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2010

I broke my ankle in two bones and had to have emergency surgery. Dr. Stevens is a very kind, considerate and personable doctor. Although it is too early in my recovery to comment on how successful my surgery was I every faith that if his surgery skills are as superb as his bedside manner I will recover nicely.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468579].votes_count ]]