Rate Dr. P. Narothum

Dr. P. Narothum's Ratings

Dr. Narothum is always on time, I never have more than a few minute wait. He takes his time and explains things very thoroughly. He's been the only doctor I've seen to take the time to listen to me and not be rushing off to the next appointment. I have nothing bad to say about this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605013].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

Dr. Narothum has provided me with consistent and conscientous medical care for years including assisting with the coordination of specialists and regular lab work for a chronic condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468590].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 16, 2013

Im glad other people have had luck with him. I sure didnt after putting me on antibotics for several weeks, i was still sick, and when i went back, he sent me home and said if the medication, didnt work he couldnt do any thing more for me,and sent me home, I have low immunity, so i ended up in outpatients, a doctor there put me on different, antibiotics for 10 days, and i was feeling better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468589].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2010

I am very pleased with his care. He is interested in getting a person healthy and if he doesen't have the answer he will send you to a specialist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

I am very pleased with Dr. Narothum.He listens and takes his time with you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468587].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

very friendly ,understanding, very helpful , he very good at diagnosing,and is not afraid to refer to another specialist to solve problems

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1468586].votes_count ]]