Rate Dr. P. Narothum

Dr. P. Narothum's Ratings

Dr. Narothum has provided me with consistent and conscientous medical care for years including assisting with the coordination of specialists and regular lab work for a chronic condition.

Submitted Sept. 16, 2013 | flag

Im glad other people have had luck with him. I sure didnt after putting me on antibotics for several weeks, i was still sick, and when i went back, he sent me home and said if the medication, didnt work he couldnt do any thing more for me,and sent me home, I have low immunity, so i ended up in outpatients, a doctor there put me on different, antibiotics for 10 days, and i was feeling better.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2010 | flag

I am very pleased with his care. He is interested in getting a person healthy and if he doesen't have the answer he will send you to a specialist

Submitted June 18, 2010 | flag

I am very pleased with Dr. Narothum.He listens and takes his time with you.

Submitted June 1, 2007 | flag

very friendly ,understanding, very helpful , he very good at diagnosing,and is not afraid to refer to another specialist to solve problems

Submitted Feb. 7, 2007 | flag