Dr. Pierre Bourque

Dr. Pierre Bourque

Rate Dr. Pierre Bourque

Dr. Pierre Bourque's Ratings

Amazing physician - wish other MDs would have that blend of professionalism, intelligence, dedication. I chatted with a couple other patients in the waiting area and they also raved about him.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag

Professional, friendly, caring, helpful, knowledgeable with humor

Submitted March 5, 2012 | flag

Dr Bourque refused to see me afer I had been to neurologists in NY and receivd diagnosis there. Said he did not "understand" the US doctor's diagnosis. Forced me to go to Toronto for help where diagnosis was confirmed.

Submitted May 17, 2011 | flag

been with Dr B for years - best neuro in town, every GP will confirm that. Checked this site out of curiosity. Amazed at a couple comments below:must be some mean unhappy and unfair people, just like those who would say bread is nasty food !

Submitted Feb. 16, 2011 | flag

Pros: -Friendly -Intelligent -Capable with text-book/routine cases Cons: -Character flaws: Can be arrogant. Lacks empathy. -Drug-phobic and as a result under-utilizes medications at his disposal. -Too busy, rigid or unmotivated to probe deeper with tough cases. Be prepared to be hastily shown the door if routine examinations fail to turn anything up.

Submitted Feb. 11, 2011 | flag

caring, respectful, really knows his stuff - my family physician raved about him and she was right on

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

very impressed, surprising how friendly and approachable this guy is, considering how he comes recommended as the top in his specialty

Submitted Nov. 4, 2009 | flag

I am glad that Dr. Borque has apparently been a great help to some other patients, however I thought it important to register that my experience with him was extremely negative, and ultimately detrimental to my health. I saw Dr. Borque on the recommendation of of a number of highly reputable doctors. Despite these other doctors' assessment of the potential existence of of a serious medical problem, Dr. Borque, after a ten minute exam, told me that there was nothing physically wrong with me and that I should seek psychiatric help. As it turns out I have a serious Autoimmune Disorder, complications of which had nearly fatal consequences for me - this occurred because I allowed Dr. Borque's 'diagnosis' to undermine my confidence in my beliefs about what was happening to me. I understand everyone makes mistakes. However, it was not Dr. Borque's job to give me any kind of diagnosis - merely to report his opinions to my GP who has a better view of the larger picture. So please - be aware!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2009 | flag

Just a nice, friendly, brilliant and compassionate MD

Submitted Feb. 3, 2009 | flag

Great Doctor. My GP had told me he was the best and she was right. I was expecting a much older specialist, and was pretty surprised how young and friendly this man is.

Submitted Oct. 17, 2007 | flag