Rate Dr. Kendall L. Hanft

Dr. Kendall L. Hanft's Ratings

called to make an appointment and her staff was so rude I did not even want to finish the phone call. her girl, tamica was very rude and should work at mcdonalds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

I just left a review on Google, but then I saw Rate MDs. Hopefully, both reviews will reach people, because I am very upset with my visit with Kendall Hanft. Both she and her staff strike me as greedy New Yorkers, who continue to give Fort Lauderdale a bad name. When I visited the office, the girl at the front desk was very rude - she snatched my ID and credit card and talked back for no reason. The doctor, who makes you wait forever, has no love for first time patients, and for some reason doesn't like Eastern Europeans. I was mistreated, misdiagnosed, and overcharged.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123942].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2012

She's a very knowledgable and detailed doctor. She will take her time and send you to any tests necessary to resolve issues you are having with your sinuses, etc., but....a very long waiting time :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

My pharmacist told me that Dr. Kendall Hanft wrote the prescription wrong so he had to called my Dr. He called and faxed four times just to get my prescription right but Dr. Kendall Hanft's office did not respond. As a result I did not get my prescription refilled on time. What good does it do to a patient!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2010

The lady that answers the phone at this office is BEYOND RUDE! If the staff is RUDE I can only think and believe that the doctor is RUDE as well. How can a doctor keep suck lowlifes?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2009

Very thorough diagnostic skills and takes the time to explain your diagnosis. She puts her patients at ease and is not just in a rush to see the next patient. One leaves with the feels that she cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2009

Have seen many ENT's and she is the best. She has an ace staff and is very careful and professional. Highly recomended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2008

Found Dr Hanft to be extremely personable, spent a lot of time explaining my diagnosis with me. Was not in a rush to get to the next patient. would highly recommend her and her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2007

I have gone to Dr. Hanft for 10 years after less than great care by other ENT's. She's one of the best MD's I've been to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123935].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2006

For one year I have been to various ENT's due to a voice condition, and each Doctor stated I had acid reflux, Dr Hanft was able to diagnose the corret condition immediately and has taken steps to see that I get the treatments required. I am so very grateful, she is a very professional and knowledgable Doctor in her field

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2123934].votes_count ]]