Rate Dr. Milton J. Wright

Dr. Milton J. Wright's Ratings

Dr Wright is a kind caring DR! He has cared for my family for several years. His quick action with my husband identified a rare cancer for my husbands age. While my husbands cancer wasn't curable if he hadn't sent my husband to a specialist he would have died within weeks rather than the year and a half we had. Dr Wright treats his patients like family and you are never rushed out of his office. He takes the same care with each patient and yes sometimes you have to wait but I'd rather have a thorough Dr than one that rushes through appointments to make more money. On many occasions I have witnessed him working through his lunch to accommodate patients. If you are not comfortable with your Dr touching you, you clearly need a new Dr. Scrubs are actually appropriate attire for a Dr to maintain hygiene. I don't like going to Dr's in suits they wear to and from work. Bottom line he is the man if you want a thorough caring physician that treats you like family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1475162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2012

Dr. Wright is a wonderful doctor who always makes time for his patients. His staff is very good as well. I couldn't be happier with any other doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1475161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

Dr Wright cares about his patients! He takes whatever time you need and never makes you feel rushed yet you rarely have to wait past your appointment time. His staff is very friendly and always make you feel welcome. I only started going to him this year and I am more than pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1475160].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr Wright has been a life saver for me. He is very concerned with helping you feel better in a healthy way. My experience with Dr Wright and his office staff has been so positive. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1475159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

This Physician is EXCELLENT! Very helpful and concerned about ME! His staff was OUTSTANDING! Dr. Wright's office and approach is like a breath of fresh air compared to most other physicians. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1475158].votes_count ]]