Rate Dr. Timothy Haswell

Dr. Timothy Haswell's Ratings

It doesn't get any better than this team! They simply are the best and you never leave wondering what they just said because they make sure you are clear on the instructions. They go above and beyond and I am very grateful that I was able to have Dr. Haswell as the surgeon and Kathy for my many questions on the administration side. Quite the team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

He is an awesome doctor and great at what he does!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2696275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2015

He's an amazing doctor & is great at what he does! Super friendly and down to earth, happy with the results!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693217].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

Dr. Haswell, is the best! Everything I wanted and needed, no pain after surgery. He is amazing and made me feel extremely comfortable. Thanks Dr. Haswell (Surgery Date: Dec 10, 2014)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2683345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2015

Best plastic surgeon to be found. Scars barely exist with him, whether a mole removal or breast reduction. Phenomenal, professional , unstressful, experience from start to finish.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2667546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Haswell is a fantastic surgeon. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. His bed side manner is impeccable and he will immediately put you at ease. He will take the time necessary to answer any questions and assure you of any concerns you have. He won't rush any decisions and provides detailed suggestions based on his past experience. He has an excellent secretary who provide prompt service. His work is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1480907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr Haswell and his staff are very professional. He has a gift and his bedside manner is top notch. He really knows how to put someones mind at ease prior to surgery. I had many questions and he takes the time to make sure you understand. I had surgery 17 days ago and the results are fantastic! Would recommend him to anyone! My life has changed and I owe it all to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

4 weeks ago I had a breast augmentation done by Dr Haswell. The day of my surgery I was really nervous but not about the surgery (I had 3 surgeries prior to this one, 2 on my mouth and my tonsils out so kinda used to it now) I was really nervous of how my breast were gonna look like post op. Dr Haswell assured me that I will be totally satisfied. He was 100% right!! He did an amazing job! I had 3 appointments pre op and explained to him exactly what I wanted and he gave me what exactly what I wanted!!! He totally makes his patient comfortable and has really good bedside manners. Thank you Dr Haswell :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Dr. Haswell secretary is very professional and kind. I had surgery done by Dr. Haswell and I am extremely happy with the result. I would go back to him in a heart beat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I found that we wsa very nice great bedsife manner made me feel very confortable. I havent had my breat reduction yet but he did my mothers breat reconstruction and she said he was the best left little scarring. Answered all my questions and would recemmend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480903].votes_count ]]