Rate Dr. Timothy Haswell

Dr. Timothy Haswell's Ratings

Dr. Haswell is a fantastic surgeon. He is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. His bed side manner is impeccable and he will immediately put you at ease. He will take the time necessary to answer any questions and assure you of any concerns you have. He won't rush any decisions and provides detailed suggestions based on his past experience. He has an excellent secretary who provide prompt service. His work is amazing. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr Haswell and his staff are very professional. He has a gift and his bedside manner is top notch. He really knows how to put someones mind at ease prior to surgery. I had many questions and he takes the time to make sure you understand. I had surgery 17 days ago and the results are fantastic! Would recommend him to anyone! My life has changed and I owe it all to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

4 weeks ago I had a breast augmentation done by Dr Haswell. The day of my surgery I was really nervous but not about the surgery (I had 3 surgeries prior to this one, 2 on my mouth and my tonsils out so kinda used to it now) I was really nervous of how my breast were gonna look like post op. Dr Haswell assured me that I will be totally satisfied. He was 100% right!! He did an amazing job! I had 3 appointments pre op and explained to him exactly what I wanted and he gave me what exactly what I wanted!!! He totally makes his patient comfortable and has really good bedside manners. Thank you Dr Haswell :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2012

Dr. Haswell secretary is very professional and kind. I had surgery done by Dr. Haswell and I am extremely happy with the result. I would go back to him in a heart beat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

I found that we wsa very nice great bedsife manner made me feel very confortable. I havent had my breat reduction yet but he did my mothers breat reconstruction and she said he was the best left little scarring. Answered all my questions and would recemmend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

DR Haswell performed 3 surgeries on my foot.His work is of great excellence and integrity.He is a wonderful doctor with a great sense of humor.I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2011

breast reduction was covered for medical reasons, great work, good manner, and awesome doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2010

I only wish that all doctors were as fantastic as Dr. Haswell. He is direct, professional and has a very kind bedside manner, putting one's mind at ease. I had breast reduction surgery on June 22, 2010 and Dr. Haswell did an amazing job. I couldn't be more pleased and he was well worth the drive (we drove from Saint John) and I can't say enough good things about him. I would recommend him highly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480900].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2010

Dr. Haswell is an extradinary doctor, I cant say enough of how appreciative I am of his patience with me and kindness. He totally understands & makes you feel comfortably in any situation. His bedside manner is unbelievable and his work is beyond excellent. So glad I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Haswell!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480899].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2009

I have an upcoming surgery with Dr. Hawell in a few weeks. I am nervous about the pain afterwards and when I can resume my normal work schedule. When I met with Dr. Hawell he was very knowledgeable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1480898].votes_count ]]