Rate Dr. Charles C. Cron

Dr. Charles C. Cron's Ratings

Dr. Cron has cared for myself, my sister and 3 of our kids. I don't know what we'd do without him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

This doctor is so great. He takes the time to listen to your symptoms and explains everything in detail why it's happening and what options are there for you. I have seen other ENT's and there is no comparison between Dr. Cron and either of the other 2 I saw! So thankful for him. He gave me back my life many years again and again today.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2012

I have had two major operations on my ear by Dr Cron with excellent results. The last one was called a modified radical mastoidectomy. I have retained a lot more hearing than expected which is important to me as i am a musician and i'm sure is a result of Dr. Cron's expertise. I ended up as his patient after a few referrals and am very glad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

Dr.Cron was my doctor at the IWK! he is a really good doctor but i have to say that i got operated on my right ear and before the surgery i was hearing fine i dont know why he did the surgery but after that my ear just got worst, its like blurry when i try to listen with that ear! i wish i could hear better!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483524].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Helped my daughter diagnose her problem of acid reflux. Very informative and was very gentle when looking at my daughter. Would recommend Dr Cron any time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Cron for as long as I can remember. 28 years I believe. I had a very serious condition as a child relating to a cleft pallet and lip. Noone in this world has made me feel safer nor taken care of me more than Dr. Cron. I've been through more operations and have seen more doctors you can imagine. There are no words to describe my gratitue and respect for this man as a doctor and a person. He never rushes. When I was a child I HATED what I had to go through with surgeries and etc., even with a tremendous amount of pain ahead of me (because of infections & my condition) when I had to have treatment on my ears (ear treatments were the worst), I always have and always will trust Dr. Cron with my life. He's wonderful and Compassionate. With what I've been through if I have children and who had to see an ENT, Dr. Cron would be my 1st choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2010

Dr. Cron is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to discuss things with you and is excellent with children. I'd recommend him. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I feel that Dr. Cron is an excellent doctor. When I was 15, I was told by an ear doctor that by Xmas of that year, that I would be stone deaf. However, a specialist, Dr. Cron, came from the states and became my new ear doctor. He has saved my hearing. I have some problems with my hearing today, but I am not completely deaf and wear a hearing aid in one ear. The only reason why the hearing in that ear cannot be fixed is because of extreme scarring from so many surgery's. Even when I get an infection today, from a cold or something, I go to him and he clears it right up. I owe it to him for saving me from being totally deaf in both ears.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

dr cron is very good he been my for 20 years.he has help me get my hearing back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2008

I wanted to rate Dr. Cron here as I went to this website before we met with him. He is an excellent Dr! I agree with previous posters in that he is sometimes difficult to hear as he talks very quietly, and not to be alarmed with all the "old" looking equipment in his office! He put tubes in my daughter's ears and her quality of life has improved drastically since. He was very thorough in his exams and even scheduled her for a CT scan of her ears to ensure there was not an underlying issue since he hearing was so poor. I am pleased to say that after her tubes, her hearing is now 100%! His admin assistant Corrine is absolutely fabulous and always made time for us when we needed to see him, which was many times prior to her tubes being inserted. After the surgery, she has not had any issue. Thank you so much to a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1483518].votes_count ]]