Rate Dr. Shohreh Younessian

Dr. Shohreh Younessian's Ratings

For years I had a weird yet painful, debilitating stomach pain especially during summer time. I am an M.D. myself, I meet Dr. Younessian in a meeting and I mentioned my problem, She booked me for a visit , after the first visit 80% I felt better, I continued the treatment for a few more sessions,then I forgot the stomach pain

Submitted Oct. 2, 2011 | flag

Simply she is the best. I strongly recommend her to any body with any kind of physical and mental pain and illness.

Submitted Nov. 22, 2010 | flag

For me she was like an angel, I suffered from a lot of pain for a long time. She was so humble and gentel and caring that I continued my treatment until I got the astonishing result.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2008 | flag

What a wonderful caring doctor! You can't even feel the needles. She has knowledge in both oriental and western medicine. I feel so much better physically and mentally when she gives me acupuncture and herbs. WONDERFUL! ABSOULUTELY WONDERFUL! Doesn't care about the money and unlike other acupuncturists she really cared about my health rather than her wealth. I just wish I knew her earlier.

Submitted March 28, 2005 | flag