Rate Dr. J. E. Paulseth

Dr. J. E. Paulseth's Ratings

He cares about his patients and whoever wrote the last rating must have the wrong dr he's a neurologist and he is very knowledgable .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Paulseth was extremely disrespectful, un-knowledgable, and dismissive. He mis-correctly told me I was pregnant and did not take notice of an apparently severely advanced bladder infection and fever. Never go to this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I am very happy with being a patient of Dr. Paulseth. Being a physician myself and having seen my fair share of doctors in my day, I can appreciate his open-mindedness, understanding, knowledge and kind bed-side manners. His staff is very friendly and helpful too. They are very busy, though, so they might not return promptly calls or messages; patience and perseverance will get you through. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2450721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

AMAZING!!!!! It took 9 months to get into see him, but he was so worth the wait!! He spent over an hour with me,was so kind and caring...wish more Doctors were like him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1486798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr.Paulseth in my opinion has an amazing understanding of Dystonia. He has been treating me for this disorder for 10 years now. I can only hope that they find a cure for it before he retires. I thank him for his patience and dedication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1486797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

Dr.Paulseth is helpful,compasionate,interested in my wellbeing.always gives plenty of time to answer questions.He always gives updated information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1486796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

This doctor deserves some recognition for his kind, compassionate knowledgable interaction with his patients. I went through years of symptoms with no diagnosis until I made an appointment with Dr. Paulseth who expediently booked tests and diagnosed MS. I feel very fortunate to have had such a wonderfull doctor for the last 12 years. Thank you Dr. Paulseth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1486795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

Dr Paulseth is a hero to my family. He helped us when no one else wanted to listen. Even though all the Drs at the Brantford General said nothing was wrong with my husband, Dr Paulseth diagnosed him as Clinical MS. I will be forever grateful for the kindess and compassion he showed my family during this difficult time. In fact, I'm planning on moving to Hamilton just to be near the top-notch physicians.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1486794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

He is Amazing. Knowledgeable, bed side manners, amazing. There is nothing bad to say about him

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1486793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2009

Dr Paulseth is a wonderful person and doctor. He will phone me at home if necessary. He takes time with me and does much more than he is paid to do. He is one of the finest doctors I have ever been a patient of. I really can't say enough good about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1486792].votes_count ]]