Dr. J. E. Paulseth

Dr. J. E. Paulseth

Rate Dr. J. E. Paulseth

Dr. J. E. Paulseth's Ratings

I am very happy with being a patient of Dr. Paulseth. Being a physician myself and having seen my fair share of doctors in my day, I can appreciate his open-mindedness, understanding, knowledge and kind bed-side manners. His staff is very friendly and helpful too. They are very busy, though, so they might not return promptly calls or messages; patience and perseverance will get you through. :)

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

AMAZING!!!!! It took 9 months to get into see him, but he was so worth the wait!! He spent over an hour with me,was so kind and caring...wish more Doctors were like him!!

Submitted May 24, 2013 | flag

Dr.Paulseth in my opinion has an amazing understanding of Dystonia. He has been treating me for this disorder for 10 years now. I can only hope that they find a cure for it before he retires. I thank him for his patience and dedication.

Submitted Jan. 15, 2012 | flag

Dr.Paulseth is helpful,compasionate,interested in my wellbeing.always gives plenty of time to answer questions.He always gives updated information.

Submitted April 24, 2010 | flag

This doctor deserves some recognition for his kind, compassionate knowledgable interaction with his patients. I went through years of symptoms with no diagnosis until I made an appointment with Dr. Paulseth who expediently booked tests and diagnosed MS. I feel very fortunate to have had such a wonderfull doctor for the last 12 years. Thank you Dr. Paulseth.

Submitted Sept. 23, 2009 | flag

Dr Paulseth is a hero to my family. He helped us when no one else wanted to listen. Even though all the Drs at the Brantford General said nothing was wrong with my husband, Dr Paulseth diagnosed him as Clinical MS. I will be forever grateful for the kindess and compassion he showed my family during this difficult time. In fact, I'm planning on moving to Hamilton just to be near the top-notch physicians.

Submitted April 1, 2009 | flag

He is Amazing. Knowledgeable, bed side manners, amazing. There is nothing bad to say about him

Submitted Jan. 28, 2009 | flag

Dr Paulseth is a wonderful person and doctor. He will phone me at home if necessary. He takes time with me and does much more than he is paid to do. He is one of the finest doctors I have ever been a patient of. I really can't say enough good about him.

Submitted July 21, 2008 | flag

Dr. Paulseth is the best Neurologist I have been to. I love this doctor, he has helped me function after my MS diagnosis. There are no words to describe how grateful I am to him. I know he is there when I need medical attention. God Bless this wonderful Dr. for all that he does.

Submitted June 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Paulseth is an excellent, kind and compassionate doctor. He is quite soft spoken but always takes his time to listen and does thorough examinations. His staff are very friendly, and all apointments are well sceduled with minimal waits. Thank you KC

Submitted April 11, 2008 | flag