Rate Dr. J. E. Paulseth

Dr. J. E. Paulseth's Ratings

This Dr took care of me when I got taken by ambulance to the hospital. His care was prompt companionate and he was very very through. Upon my discharge he returned all my calls to made referrals as he deemed necessary. Thank you so very much you are an amazing dr. and caring soul. May you all your efforts be blessed. If I could give you 6 stars I would.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2640949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

before go this Dr. think twice, because you can not reach him easily, because his old secretary woman who thought she is his protector angel and barricade him...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630415].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2014

I'm sure I haven't made his job easy over the years. But I think his patience is unbelievable. He is very articulate,knowledgeable. And has this uncanny way of knowing when you are leaving things out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616380].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

He cares about his patients and whoever wrote the last rating must have the wrong dr he's a neurologist and he is very knowledgable .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581302].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Paulseth was extremely disrespectful, un-knowledgable, and dismissive. He mis-correctly told me I was pregnant and did not take notice of an apparently severely advanced bladder infection and fever. Never go to this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2574925].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2014

I am very happy with being a patient of Dr. Paulseth. Being a physician myself and having seen my fair share of doctors in my day, I can appreciate his open-mindedness, understanding, knowledge and kind bed-side manners. His staff is very friendly and helpful too. They are very busy, though, so they might not return promptly calls or messages; patience and perseverance will get you through. :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2450721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

AMAZING!!!!! It took 9 months to get into see him, but he was so worth the wait!! He spent over an hour with me,was so kind and caring...wish more Doctors were like him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1486798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr.Paulseth in my opinion has an amazing understanding of Dystonia. He has been treating me for this disorder for 10 years now. I can only hope that they find a cure for it before he retires. I thank him for his patience and dedication.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1486797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2012

Dr.Paulseth is helpful,compasionate,interested in my wellbeing.always gives plenty of time to answer questions.He always gives updated information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1486796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

This doctor deserves some recognition for his kind, compassionate knowledgable interaction with his patients. I went through years of symptoms with no diagnosis until I made an appointment with Dr. Paulseth who expediently booked tests and diagnosed MS. I feel very fortunate to have had such a wonderfull doctor for the last 12 years. Thank you Dr. Paulseth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1486795].votes_count ]]