Rate Dr. Justin Paletz

Dr. Justin Paletz's Ratings

This doctor has been nothing but fabulous to me after having fluid issues from my recent tummy tuck. He listens and does not dismiss you, he is gentle, caring and tends to your concerns with excellent beside manner. I was so impressed by this doctor, that I have decided for future surgeries I want to be in his care. His staff are sweet and make you feel comfortable, and I always come out from seeing him feeling satisfied and my questions answered. I would recommend him to anyone who wants a caring, talented surgeon who takes the time to meet your needs as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2013

Dr. Paletz performed an emergency surgery on a facial injury that I received. He was very friendly, mild-mannered, and compassionate. He did an excellent job accomodating me. My surgery was a success, and the outcome was very positive. He carefully assessed me during all follow up appointments, and did not rush. Admittedly, there were times that he was being schedule (as one would expect in the hospital) but there were a number of times that we met on time. Very experienced, and trustworthy doctor. Very happy to have had him as my surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487371].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

I found this "Doctor" to be very unhelpful and rude. Definitly needs to work on his people skills and manner. He might think he is above everyone but he definitely NOT!! Parapaligics should not see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487370].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2010

Dr.Paletz performed a wide marginal excision w/ skin flap on my upper back. The large incision is healing nicely and will leave a very unnoticable scar. However, he smiled as he told me that cancer was found in the sentinal lymph node and was hesitant to divulge what would have to be done to remove it. However, his interns were top notch and did what I feel was the bulk of the work for him. Dr. David Tang (an intern) was more than helpful, sincere, informative and he did the the referral for the needed subsequent doctors.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2009

I would have lost my left leg after an auto accident if this doctor had not argued with the ortho surgeon. After Dr. Paletz did the surgery (which was a success) the ortho surgeon's reply was "Well, you'll probably have to have the leg amputated in a year or two anyway!" That was almost 20 years ago. I'm glad the chop doc he argued with has long since retired. I recently had surgery on one of my fingers....also a complete success.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487368].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

My daughter had breast augmentation and he did a fabulous job. He is so caring and understanding and thats the kind of surgeon that we all need. What a wonderfull Doctor!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

I seen Dr Paletz for a 1yr and a bit and let me tell you, he is so mannored and cares for his patients,I was hospitalized for 2 weeks due to a minor set back after surgery with home care and always has something good to say each time he came into my room regardless how i really looked and felt. I am now moved away to ont and i will say one thing to you all apprecatite his work and kindness cause i am still on a waiting list to get a dr here. Dr Paletz, thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2008

I am a health care professional and I can appreciate Dr. Paletz hectic day in clinic. But his "contact" with me was very depersonalizing. He asked the same questions and showed no recognition when I repeated the answers. My most recent visit felt even more "rude" as I heard the med student give him a detailed but brief history and Dr Paletz asked the same questions again, twice in less than 5 seconds. Pay attention!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487365].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2008

I have seen Dr. Paletz on several occasions and couldn't be happier with the treatment and the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2008

Dr. Paletz is very caring and understanding. He takes the time to talk to his patients and doesn't make them feel beneath him. He is an excellent surgeon, we are lucky to have him in Halifax!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1487363].votes_count ]]