Rate Dr. Martin Black

Dr. Martin Black's Ratings

Dr. Black treated my elderly mother for oral carcinoma. I have to agree with everything people are saying here. This man is truly a saint. Compassionate, friendly, knowlegeable, experienced, and incredibly sincere. He inspires confidence. He makes himself available when you call. I just cannot say enough about this great man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486996].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Excellent Doctor and amazing Human being! Great personality! Makes you feel comfortable and builds your confident when you need it the most. Made my Cancer treatment a little easier. Always ready to listen.THE VERY BEST !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

Dr. Black is detail-oriented, caring and super intelligent. I love it when he said, "It's normal. Don't worry, my girl. DON'T COME BACK AGAIN." I believe him, as I believe my general doctor. However, I may come back to see another doctor next month, simply to have a private conversation to make myself feel better ; ) I know that it could take several months for my reactive lymph nodes to go away and that several could mean 5 to 10... Meanwhile, I will try physio for my tmj problems as he suggested.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488463].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2011

Dr Black is the best Dr and surgeon. He removed a benign growth in my neck and has the most personal and carng approach. Dr "B" - you da man !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Cancer is a scary thing. You need to be strong mentally and physically. To find a person that inspires confidence and that you trust is the key to boost your strength and fight the battle. Doctor Black is this person. A man you feel you can trust and put your life in his hands.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Excellent Physician and the most amazing Human being/Dr. He is following my sister and I for the same problem and the time and patience he puts into each visit is remarkable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488460].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Great personality. He helped my dad with throat cancer. Nice team and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011

Very knowledgable, and competent doctor that's very thorough and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2010

The best Doctor I've had. Kind, intelligent, skilled and caring. He always takes the time to explain as well as to listen. He treated me for several years, and always inspired confidence and trust. He is extremely thorough and will be extra vigilant and careful where other doctors might presume and assume, despite all of his years of experience. Lovely man, great heart, great sense of humour. Would love to know his secret to maintaining such a wonderful, humane, caring and positive perspective, even after so many years of difficult and often sad, situations. Hope he keeps practicing for many more years, and that he is lives a happy,healthy and long life!althy) way past 100!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488457].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

Five years ago Dr. Black and his team successfully removed a cancer from my tongue. I have nothing but praise and thanks for this great team of doctors

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488456].votes_count ]]