Rate Dr. Ian Gross

Dr. Ian Gross's Ratings

Extremely devoted to his profession. He does magic. I have recommended quite often.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2013

Extremely happy with the results of my carpal tunnel surgery. Quick but thorough appointments, excellent followup on the one minor issue that arose (self-dissolving stitch that didn't dissolve). I would recommend him to anyone who needs CT surgery, especially after talking to others who had the surgery by other doctors but who are still having ongoing issues with CTS. I've had no tingling or numbness since the surgery. What a relief!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2011

I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Gross as my surgeon due to a ski injury. Not once did I feel rushed - he always takes the time to explain all procedures and discuss my condition. He was excellent during my surgery and I always felt that he truly cared. I must also mention that he has a fantastic receptionist, so caring and so efficient. Having such a competent team surgeon has helped me in with my recovery. Tks for being such a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488831].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2010

I have been to Dr. Gross twice now & would recomend him highly...he makes his patients feel like they are special, he will walk you through all the steps of what to expect, before & after the surgery and will do f/up visits to and if you have any questions or concerns, he answers them all...I highly respect him & recomend him to everyone who want a fabulous sergeon...thank you Dr. Gross for changing my life & being such a wonderful DR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488830].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

I had surgery x 2 by Dr.Gross, he's extremely calm, makes you feel reassured the minute you meet him. My surgery were a great success, eventhough I had some minor complications, he was there to reassess me at last minute booking, he was very attentive to my pain & available when I needed treatment. Thank you Dr. Gross.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488829].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Gross did my 2 carpal tunnel surgeries. He was very good. Very caring, especially after I feel down on ice and had to have one of the wounds cleaned of dirt and rock salt, ouch! I developed it carpal tunnel again and he was very caring, agreeing to try time off instead of going straight to surgery and it worked! I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488828].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

I had a breast reduction 6 months ago and he was recommended to me by a friend. All I can say is that Dr. Gross did an absolutely amazing job, and I should have done this 10 yrs ago. He was thorough, diligent, reassuring and certainly made me feel at ease about the procedure. He is a perfectionist at best and as a result I have minimal scaring, in fact almost next to nothing!! This is a doctor who takes his profession/career seriously and to another level in that he doesn't do anything (sports), eat or drink anything that could possibly affect the stability of his hands and could affect his performance in surgeries! This is normally a day surgery but he had me stay overnight at the hospital (as with all these types of patients) in the event of possible complications! How many doctors do you know go that extra mile for their patients? Dr. Gross is truly an amazing surgeon and I highly recommend him for cosmetic or plastic surgery. Thank you so very much Dr. Gross!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2009

I had a breast reduction done by Dr. Gross, I was very happy to have him as a Doctor. He took the time to answer all of my questions and has nice approach with his clients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2007

This doctor really knows what he is doing. If you have carpel tunnel do not have it done by a orthopedist.When I went to Dr.Gross and he guarantied that I would not have any further problems with my carpel tunnel. He was right because it has been 13 years, and I have no problems whatsoever.He is very understanding and explains all the pros and cons and what to expect after surgery.He is a very good surgeon and I recommend him highly. Thank you Dr.Gross.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2007

Excellent surgeon. Not in a rush to dismiss you, explains all pros and cons of the surgery and benefits to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1488824].votes_count ]]