Rate Dr. Jerry Levesque

Dr. Jerry Levesque's Ratings

Dr. Levesque performed a total hip replacement for me two weeks ago and he did a wonderful job. I am up and about with no complications and he really calmed my pre-surgery fears. Fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2570719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

Dr. Levesque is an extremely knowledgeable, caring and thorough doctor. He has been treating my daughter for club foot for the past 14 years and has guided us through a number of related and un-related medical issues. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504324].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. L is the most kind, caring and compassionate Dr. that I have ever had the pleasure to know. He is treating my Daughter for a herniated disc and originally saw her within 12 hours of a visit to the ER when we didn't know what was wrong. He admitted her into the Hospital so he could do the tests quickly, he left no stone unturned until he found the cause of her leg pain. I wish more Dr.'s could be like this. He is really an amazing Doctor :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

i never had anything done with dr levesque but i did go see him for a consultation. WOW i was amazed. HE IS GREAT. so funny and knowledgeable. he listened to my whole story about my herniated disc. i loved him. i wish every doctor was like him. if i ever need surgery on my back or knee i would have it done with him in heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

I have been involved with high impact/contact sports for years and have earned all the related injures that come along with it. Credit Valley hospital has come up with the two best surgeons I have come across, Dr. Tanzer many years ago and of late Dr. Levesque. He has provided great insight and consultation over the last 5 years and a very successful hip replacement. My only issue would be the clinic time management in Credit Valley Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494782].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

DR.LEVESQUE IS AN EXCELLENT, W0NDERFUL DOCTOR. HIS STAFF IS VERY EFFICIENT AND PLEASANT. MY DAUGHTER IS BEING TREATED BY DR. LEVESQUE AND I COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER DOCTOR. MY DAUGHTER IS 12 YRS OLD AND HAS A SHORTENED ACHILLES TENDON/HEEL CORDS AND DR. LEVESQUE HAS BEEN WONDERFUL WITH HER. SHE IS GOING TO SEE THE DOCTOR TOMORROW TO HAVE A "CAST" PROCEDURE DONE SO I AM QUITE NERVOUS ABOUT IT, BUT I KNOW WITH DR. LEVESQUE I PROBABLY HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK DR. LEVESQUE!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2012

Dr. Levesque is treating me for a comminuted fracture...otherwise known as a nasty shoulder injury. He is a thoughtful, caring, physician. He takes time to explains procedures thoroughly. I found him to be very approachable, patient and knowledgeable. I feel fortunate to be under his care and would highly recommend him to anyone without hesitation. A great doctor.....one in a million!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

He recommended I see a heart doctor when we had a discussion oh my health and after some tests they found that I had a blocked artery 90%. Six months after my hearth surgery he did my knee replacement surgery and I was golfing two months after.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494783].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

I knew Dr. Levesque from working as an RN at CVH and was happy to be referred to him for a total knee replacement. He spent an hour discussing the procedure with me beforehand and visited me every day in hospital (even over a weekend) post-op. When a complication a couple of weeks later necessitated meeting him in emergency, he came after his office hours and again spent over an hour treating the problem. He has called me at home and even gave me his contact information when he was going to away for a week. All in all, you couldn't ask for a more patient and dedicated doctor who really knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494781].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2011

He is the BEST ! I am at the end of my rehabilitation now and will be returning to this doctor for my other knee. He was outstanding; both as a surgeon and an attending physician. I really believe he showed he cares with the number of times he popped in to find out my progress and the appointments at the clinics. I would not hesitate to recommend this doctor to anyone. He is all you could ever ask for - honest, approachable,knowledgeable, he simplified his answers for me, was patient and explained what was happening which really helped me with my re-hab.He came to see me 4 of the 6 days i was in the recovery ward and i found his demeanour reassuring. GREAT doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1494780].votes_count ]]