Rate Dr. Jack C. Horowitz

Dr. Jack C. Horowitz's Ratings

After waiting hours for treatment in an ER for my active sons, found Dr. Jack and critical care alternative. Now I recommend Dr Jack to all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][574215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Excellent Doctor......I am so Glad that I was able to see him for my many hurts when I fell. He made me feel better by talking to me about everything he was doing and everything that I should do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][574214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

I'm new to the area and found Dr. Horowitz to be a wonderful attribute to this area. I appreciated his confidence and knowledge. He was concise, direct, and had very good bedside manners.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][574213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2010

We have been to "Dr Jack" three times now. I wish he were primary care so we could see him for regular problems. Great doctor, very good diagnostician, good at gathering data and explaining the problem to you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][574212].votes_count ]]