Rate Dr. Barry Polansky

Dr. Barry Polansky's Ratings

Future Patients; As a Dentist myself I feel that is my duty to warn any future, and current patients of D. Polansky how incompetent he is. He was an acquaintance of mine for many years, he is a very nice man and very well read, and I believe that he should give up clinical dentistry, and never touch a patient again. Between him and his son who runs Niche Lab which is in the same office as his they produce the most substandard work I have ever seen. I recently had two crowns done that were so bad that they had to be done over Four times for Two simple restorations, which by the way have caused extensive damage to my mouth. I have had them both removed and am going to another Dentist to redo them. I would avoid him at all costs, and if you don't believe me, look at his teeth, and if you want chicklets like that, good luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503237].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr Poiansky is a good at reducing the pain related to being at the Dentist. When I had a emergency problem I could only reach the dental assistant who was not helpful. Dr. Polansky was good at preparing my mouth for dentures but the dentures I was given were useless. I let Dr. Polansky try to fix my dentures and was told they fit. Even with adheasive to help them stay in they would fall out and they made me gag which I told him. My dentures made it impossible for me to eat anything besides soft food and are too uncomfortable to wear. I did not wear them and was left with no teeth.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503236].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Great dentist. Top of his profession. Continues to spend time in continuing education.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503234].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

Used the finest labs -- work was superior to any I have seen--not those same old chiclets

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503233].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2009

Very narrow minded-if his treatment isn't working then he thinks there's something wrong with you. Doesn't truly listen to the patient or look at health in a holistic way. Very arrogant bed side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1503235].votes_count ]]