Rate Dr. David J. Sandercock

Dr. David J. Sandercock's Ratings

Dr. Sandercock is old school. He actually LISTENS to his patients, and CARES about them. I have been seeing Dr. Sandercock for 17 years now. He is not only an attentive, caring physician, he is a sincere gentleman. I am so appreciative of him, and his staff. He only has assistants that are as kind as he is. I am grateful for his care.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2012 | flag

Each time I have had to visit Dr. Sandercock he has taken the time to listen to my concerns and will continue to ask questions to help him decide what is best for you. Very kind and pleasant manner.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2011 | flag

Its been atleast 9 -10 years since I have last seen Dr Sandercock. I moved out of town. Since Dr Sandercock no other Dr has even come close to the kind of care I recieved from him. He was /is the best and you can not go wrong in choosing to see him..

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

I felt very comfortable with Dr. Sandercock. He was actually interested in my health, as well as my opinions. I haven't even seen him for 10 years or so, but I still remember how great he was (I joined the Army, so that's why I don't use him anymore). He was pleasant, listened, and I swear he must be related to Dennis Quaid...just a little...maybe it's just me. I recommend him to everyone.

Submitted Aug. 19, 2010 | flag

Great doctor, listens to you does not try to rush you, he explains the symptoms you are having and suggests the best way to handle it.

Submitted Dec. 30, 2008 | flag

Best family doctor around. The staff is great. We moved out whole family to him!

Submitted Nov. 7, 2008 | flag

Doctor Sandercock is a wonderful doctor. He listens, never rushes and always has your best health in mind. Not a pill pusher! Also considers $$ when determining best health solution

Submitted Oct. 1, 2008 | flag

Dr. Sandercock listens well and considers what I have to say. He's even open to my own opinions and suggestions, but of course does what he thinks is best. He doesn't have the god-complex that many doctors seems to have. We wouldn't continue to see him if he did.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2008 | flag

He is awesome. We have used him for years and he takes a personal interest in each family member. He is nice and listens to everyone, including the kids. He is thorough and we never feel rushed through our appointments.

Submitted Nov. 7, 2007 | flag

We've seen Dr. Sandercock for several years now and he is really knowledgeable and nice. He takes the time to listen. You don't feel rushed.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2007 | flag