You may also like

Rate Dr. Dean Zizzo

Dr. Dean Zizzo's Ratings

I have been with dr dean for over 15 years. Today i finally found a new doctor. Dr Zizzo is arrogant, has zero compassion and is never on time. His practise is just a business to him it seems. He is accepting new patients because a lot of his current patients are leaving like myself. I would not recommend seeing him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

This Doctor is second to none. Our family has always been very happy with this younger man.
No complants from us

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2775152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

I have to disagree with the negative comments I have seen. Dr. Dean has been our Family Doctor for many years including my parents, my children, grandchildren and my husband and myself. Dr. Dean certainly has cared for our health and is the first person to recommend a specialist if he feels there is any doubt or concern about particular situations. Kind, generous and one of the most dedicated Family Physicians I have experienced in my life time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2589623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2014

Nice guy. Sharp and to the point. But assumes too much. I finally built up the courage to go for my first physical at 26 and was told it was a waste of time and not to come back until after 30. Was told I have allergies that I do not have. The shortest waiting room time I have sat through is 50 minutes (not including the second wait time in the room). Average 2 hours. Longest 3 and a half. I go less than once a year, only when I feel like I really need help, and want him to listen to me and ask me questions, not shoe me out the door in 5 minutes. I have also been refused appointments for not being a big enough concern and am told which walk-ins to go to so he doesn't have to pay up.

Again, nice guy, but I expect a little more empathy from my doctor. Perhaps many people overuse his service, but check my record. If I haven't been there in over a year, give me my 15 minutes and don't jump to conclusions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2487395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

As others posted. Arrogant doesn't even begin to describe him. I've struggled with depression for years and when I finally convinced my dad to take me to see about getting some medication to help me (confronting him alone was scary enough for me) I went in, told him WHY I was in need on it, so basically telling my entire life story, and when I finished, he said and I quote, "what do you want me to do?" In THE MOST arrogant tone of voice. He looked at me as if I was the crazy one!! All I can say is I'm 16 now and going to find my own doctor, sorry mom and dad!! I will also add that he has my little brother on insane amounts of medication for his asthma. An amount no six year old needs. Also, when we do go there it is always AT LEAST a 1-2 hour wait. Look elsewhere for a reliable doctor, people!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Dr. Zizzo was my mothers doctor. I am not happy with the way my mother was treated or the fact that he never listened to or took her seriously. My mother has since passed away and I can't help thinking that if he hadn't acted on what she went in for in a different manner she may still be with us now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509732].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

Arrogant does not begin to describe him. Swore at my wife for daring to disagree with him. Charged me $40/child for doctors notes that the camp they were going to required. Have sat in the waiting room for over an hour after my scheduled appointment time many times. Lucky to have found another family doctor in the area and am switching this week. Definately keep looking if you are considering him as your doctor. Should take a few lessons from his dad and the other doctors in his office who apprently didn't skip the classes on bed-side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509731].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2012

Wow. Harsh comments. I've been a patient of Dr. Dean for over 15 years. He has never been rude or abrupt with me. Very proactive in his care. Has made good choices when referring me to a specialist. New location is a big improvement. Have waited for more than an hour in the waiting room, but last two visits have been much better. When I did have to wait he acknowledged this and apologized without my mentioning it. Not having to pay to park is nice although spots are few. He's much better than other people indicate here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509730].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2012

Pompous and arrogant!! Only 3 appts with him - waited 1hr in waiting room. Was referred to a specialist I didn't ask for and when I didn't agree to this appt and cancelled it so I didn't waste a specialist's time, I was promptly dropped as a patient. Dean needs to remember he is not GOD and I as the patient have the final say in my own healthcare. This includes who I go to see for consultations. Dean's ego needs to be taken down a notch or two. Staff very sour faced. No compassion by staff or doctor. I think he was just looking for an excuse to let me go as a patient because I embarrassed him on my 2nd visit when he and his male assistant were going on and on about how a pap test was "torture" for a woman and I called him on it and said these comments were not helpful or necessary and he should just do the routine check up without all the commentary. Obviously his ego can't handle a strong female who won't be bullied or obey his every command.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509735].votes_count ]]