Rate Dr. Ali Husain

Dr. Ali Husain's Ratings

I had a Full Tummy Tuck, muscle repair and lipo done by Dr. Husain. He was very pleasant and ensured that he answered any questions you had. He spent over 2 hours finishing the procedure than was planned. The nurses say he is very meticulous and good at what he does. The only suggestion I would have is for his office to provide patients with more info on remitting payment to the hospital...i.e. where the finance office is located and what payment methods they accept. After taking the time to go pay the hospital fee I discovered I simply could have called and paid via credit card over the phone. Apart from that I have no complaints...everyone was very pleasant including all staff and the Doctor. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

Husain's secretary had a face and mannerism that made me scared to approach her. We were sent there by ER doctors for surgery for my spouse, who had an open boxer's fracture. We had an appointment at 10:30 and didn't get in until noon. Husain did not take xrays and looked distant and anxious to see us out. He told my spouse to make a fist, then that he would only need a cast, no surgery. We were ecstatic! He told us to go to the Dumont 3 weeks after to have the cast taken off and that he could return to work 2 weeks after that. I asked him if I should make an appointment with the Dumont; he told me he would send paperwork, then turned to the nurse and asked if it was lunch time! We went to the Dumont as told, and were told by the ER doctor that he did not "judge us" for being there, but that we should be at the surgeon's; the follow up was his job. He took the cast off regardless, but xrays revealed a bone that healed at an angle, in a triangular shape, with a knuckle an inch below

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509763].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Sorry to hear some have had bad experiences - but my experience with Dr Husain was great. We joked around a bit and it helped lighten the room. Had both wrists done for carpal tunnel and it was a great experence. Healed great and can hardly see a scar. My experence was super.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2011

Dr Husain is a very nice and intelligent man, just got breast implants and he took the time to help me choose the right size and he did a remarkable job on my breast lift, the scares are almost invisible, he made me feel comfortable at all time, thank you Dr Husain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 28, 2011

3 1/2 years ago I had a breast reduction due to back problems. I was nervous and scared about the whole thing but it had to be done... Dr. Husain was the BEST doctor I could of asked for! He did an amazing job and I barely have any scars left. I was amazed by his work and would recommend him to anybody! He had great bedside manners and answered all my questions. I have no regrets what so ever! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2010

Great surgeon with very good bedside manners. Very calm and takes the time to answer each question in details. I still have several surgeries to undergo, it will certainly be with Dr. Husain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I had lost243 pounds after gastric bypass surgery and was referred this this doctor for tummy tuck. needless to say, he never gave me the time of day. He proceeded to look at me then said it will cost from 6 to 8 thousand dollars, my reply was , I thought it was covered after losing 100 ponds. His reply was" I don't know who told you that but I descide if it's covered or not and I'm telling you medicare will not pay. See my secretary on the way out for payment plan.My heart was broken as I could not afford this for myself as I work 48 hrs a week to make ends meet. As a doctor he is rude inconsiderate and very unsympathetic. My heart goes out to the other patients he has so regarded with no feelings. For your information another doctor will be performing the surgery at no cost to me as she took the time to take pictures od my grotesque body, faxed it to Fredericton and was approved within 3 weeks. HYr. Husain was a bug 000000000000 in my book. Thanks for nothing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2010

I recently had a basal cell carcenoma removed from my nose. This is my second procedure, but my first with Dr. Husain. I was not impressed with the doctor who performed my first surery, and after much internet and word of mouth research I decided on Dr. Ali Husain. I must say he was very kind and helpful. Explaining very carefully the complete procedure and follow-up. I felt he listening to me and helped with my concerns. He made me feel very secure during the procedure. The needle to freeze my nose was very, very painful, but I had expected that as that part of the body is very sensitive. He talked to me all during the procedure and I was impressed by his personality and professionalism. Would definitely recommend his to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Personally, had a great experience with Dr Husain. Did my research before, he was helpful & very nice to me. Had a BA and TT, the result is amazing. I thing that all scars heals differently, so the Dr shouldn't be fully responsable, it shouldn't be the bases as if he is good or not. That's why there is revision. I would use his services again. THanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2009

I was left with a lot of scarring after he perfomed a breast reduction on me. He brushed off my concerns & told me they would fade with time. They are still there .Nice big red bullseyes with a line running down from them. Another surgeon told me it would be considered cosmetic surgery to repair so i would have to pay for it myself. My back problems were much improved after the surgery,but i can't look at myself in the mirror without getting upset. My surgery was in 2003.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1509755].votes_count ]]