Rate Dr. Fred Jardine

Dr. Fred Jardine's Ratings

Worse full of himself doctor I've ever had. He kept mis diagnosing my whole family. Told me to ignore a lump in my breast and to go get a walk and worry less. Told my 8 year old she has asthma as well as the whole family. I changed doctor. Turned out she had pneumonia and I had to have a biopsy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559330].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Jardine has been my family doctor for over 20 years. He knows everything about me and listens to my description of the problem before he checks me out. He explains his opinion or diagnosis and any testing that is to be done. I have taken my children to him since they were 3 and 5. He would always explain things to them as well. My youngest used to get his medical terms and didn't want to know what it meant. Her next visit she would repeat the medical term and explain to him what it was. lol. She is starting her last year of medical school. In Sept. Thanks Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451116].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

treated for seizures,couldn't control.bowel prob.just an ulcer,I had 11 palops removed.seen for bad nerves,nothing wrong with me .I;M NOW ON 200MG ZOLOF, ALL THANKS TO DR. ALSAFAR

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Doctor has no idea how to properly diagnose and care for patients. Terrible

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Dr. Jardine had been the family doctor for myself, my parents and sister for almost 20 years. I had moved away and recently returned; I went back to Dr. Jardine as I have always felt comfortable with him (even as a child) and have had great experiences with his level of care. On my first visit after almost 10 years he not only remembered my childhood health records but what activities I had been involved in and what my interests were. Although you may spend a lengthy time in his waiting room, he has always shown me respect and has been honest about my health. Yes, he can be blunt, but he has always explained the why's and how's of my health and has taken his time and heard me out. Very recently he had seen a family friend and noticed an irregularity in a routine check up. He made all of the approperiate referrals and as a result this individual was quickly diagnosed and cured of cancer. Despite the wait time, I chose to see Dr. Jardine becuase I trust his knowledge and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

Dr Jardine has been my family doctor for 20 years. He's been my wife's doctor for 30 years. We feel he is very helpful and knowledgeable. Waiting in his waiting room can be a bit frustrating. He seems to always be WAYYYY behind. It's not all bad though. Contrary to some of the comments I've read here, it seems that most times he is behind because he doesn't rush anyone out of his office. He ALWAYS takes time to listen to EVERTHING I have to say. The negative comments I've read here are completely the opposite of the Dr. Jardine that I know. Funny...one "poster" commented that he/she went through two more Dr.'s after Dr. J before she found a good one. I think that says more about the patient than the doctor...maybe you just finally found a doctor who wouldn't call you a hypochondriac but instead will just let you show up with your pretend illnesses so they can collect the fees.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Very rude and disrespectfull, actually told me to "get over" my illness...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2011

Fred Jardine was snotty and disrespectful to me...his manner was disgraceful. Dare not ask him questions, just take the drug and take yer chances. I had to find a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Dr. Jardine completly disregarded anything I had to say about my illness. He basically told me I was a waste of time and space, in much more blunt and shocking words. He took no time to look over my files or listen to me speak. I came with all my medical history, yet he decided I was not worth his time and effort. I left his office feeling shocked, confused and completly degraded. I previously had a great Dr., but had to relocate and find a new one. I will now be travelling the 2 hours to go see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511624].votes_count ]]