Rate Dr. Dragan Djordjevic

Dr. Dragan Djordjevic's Ratings

He is a great doctor. He chats with you, takes his time, jokes around, and makes you feel very comfortable. He is also quite handsome. He sometimes even answers the phone when you call his office! Not many doctors around with those qualities.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2011

The best doctor hands down. He is so responsive, intelligent, and caring. When I found out he was joining mdvip, I ran to his office to sign up for the membership. I have been his patient for seven or eight years, and would never think of going to someone else. He is so smart, and treats you like a human being. People of his intelligence and status often are not able to do that. Lastly, when you call to speak to him, he either comes to the phone then, or calls you back right away. Simply the best in Chicago, no doubt about it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2008

I've been a patient of Dr. Djordjevic for the past 10 years, and have found him to be not only thorough and helpful, but uncommonly responsive and available. My employer recently migrated to a new TPA (UHC), for which Rush (and Dr. D) are "out of network", and I can't overstate how unhappy I am with this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2007

ALWAYS on time (or you know why not), personable and really bright!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2007

Without a doubt, the BEST doctor I have ever had. Very down-to-earth, easy to talk to, and attentive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511680].votes_count ]]