Rate Dr. Brian Garland

Dr. Brian Garland's Ratings

I absolutely could not ask for a better Doc, Dr. Garland has been my physician for 34 years, when I married he took my husband as a patient and our children when they came along. We have never had a problem getting appointments and his secretary is always warm and friendly. Dr. Garland has always been kind, patient and caring, he takes the time to listen and address any issues we have. Currently my husband is going through a very complicated medical crisis; Dr. Garland immediately realized how serious the situation was, he hurriedly sent us to all the right specialists and has been very encouraging and compassionate throughout. I would go so far as to say Dr. Garland is my hero!!! I don't know how we would have gotten through the past 11 months without him.

Submitted July 26, 2014 | flag

Dr. Garland has been my family doctor my entire life. Never had a problem. He saved my father's life when he had cancer. Always helpful. But his secretary is a horrible women to have to deal with. She is incompetent, stupid, easily gets confused and is no help to anyone. His previous secretary was wonderful.

Submitted Aug. 14, 2013 | flag

Loved Dr Garland growing up! Always friendly and as seemed delighted when he walked in a room!

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

I think he is great, very helpful and knowledgable in his field. Has been our family doctor for many years. Always pleasent and willing to listen to any thing you might have as a concern. Overall great. It will be a sad day for our family when he does retire, but he will more then deserve it.

Submitted March 10, 2013 | flag

I have had Dr. Garland for over 37 years now. When I go to him with an issue and he can't help he has always sent me to a specialist. He's very kind and caring and I just love him to death. Hope he doesn't retire any time soon. Now Chris his secretary is another story. She is a witch.

Submitted March 1, 2013 | flag

I've gone to him for my whole life. Dr. Garland is very rude, disrespectful, unprofessional, the list could go on. I've been diagnosed with severe clinical depression (from someone else) and when I've gone in for meds I've had him question and give me a hard time everytime. His answer to any question that I have is "lose weight". I've had him look at me while I was very sick, stop at the door, and say "I'm not coming in there, Your sick!" wrote a prescription and threw it in the room and walked away! He didn't even look at me! Aweful Dr.! Thankfully my husbands Dr. took our children. If I could find another I would!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag

I have seen Dr Garland for as long as i can remember. He is the great his secretary is horrid but he is great. I dont ever want to lose him. He listens and does what he can for me. I have been a patient for over 30yrs...He sees my children, he is considerate, very frustrated with the Healthcare in Canada. I would recommend him to anyone

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

Totally satified with the care I have received over the 25 years I have been seeing him. Always very willing to listen and make necessary referrals for follow ups with specialists.

Submitted May 9, 2010 | flag

Excellent family Dr. We have been patients for over thirty years . Straightshooter and not adverse to scolding you when it is deserved. He takes time to listen. very kind . hope he never retires!!!!

Submitted Dec. 22, 2009 | flag

Very patient, knowledgeable and kind to me for the 15 years that I have been seeing him.

Submitted Dec. 22, 2009 | flag