Rate Dr. Andries Van Heerden

Dr. Andries Van Heerden's Ratings

Great Dr. Very caring and efficient! Best Dr in town hands down!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

I love going to Dr. Van Heerden! Although sometimes the wait time is a little long, I don't mind at all considering I know the care I will receive. Getting an appointment is no problem and he is very accommodating. My son who was just over a year had a terrible rash all over his face, arms and legs. I took him to the hospital where we waited from 8AM-3PM and the doctor there had no idea what was wrong with him. Prescribed him some medication, and then left us on our way. I called Van Heerden which I should have done in the first place, and we got in immediately. As soon as he saw my son's rash, he knew EXACTLY what was wrong. Prescribed him the RIGHT medication. Thank you Dr. Van Heerden & Miranda! You two are an excellent team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

He is an absolutely caring compassionate doctor that listens to your concerns and goes above and beyond to help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Excellent doctor. Efficient, direct and to the point. Has help our family tremendously, especially my son. Will talk directly to him, asking him the questions, which makes him feel that he is being cared about and for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I love Dr. Van Heerden. He is the BEST Dr in Yorkton. His receptionist is very nice too and great that he is no longer in the Medical Clinic. It is also alot easier to get into see him now. I called the other day and was given an appt a few hours later. Awesome! Dr. Van Heerden always gets to the root of the problem and will never hesitate to send you for tests or refer you to a specialist. Please never leave Yorkton!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Great Doctor, too bad his office staff are the worst. Rude and uncaring to say the least.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

Excellent Doctor. - Hope he does not leave us! Is hard to get in to see; however when you do he is kind, compassionate and helpful. What he doesn't have an answer for - he will refer you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2010

This is the best doctor that I have EVER been to. He is so kind and helpful. He doesn't mind answering any questions that I have and seems to care about my concerns as much as I do. Throughout my recent pregnancy I often joked that he was as excited about the baby as my husband and I!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2009

This Man is pure GOLD. he explains everything to me so I can understand, he has showed me why he is superior to other Drs. he has given me information that other Drs. have not bothered to tell me.that is very important to my health.He is very knowledgeable and pleasant no matter how busy,he is always friendly and pleasant! he never shows how tired he must be, I don't know how to thank this man for all the wonderful help he has given me, he always goes the extra mile for me and takes the time to help me even though his office is full, people shouldn't complain about how long it takes to get in to see him, or else be ready to expect him to rush you through like other Drs. who shall remain nameless. Be happy he takes the time to help each patient, nobody wants to be rushed and not feel like he takes the time needed to help you. He is a wonderful Dr. and human being, Mrs.VanHeerden you should be very proud of your good man! I pray that he will always be my Dr. thank you so much Dr. Andy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2008

Dr. V, is very overbooked, but what can you expect from a clinic. He most of the time is rushed, but overall an okay doc. But unfortunately the ladies he has working in the clinic are something to be desired....a dead dog is more polite and people orientated the they are. I have never dealt with such rude, ignorant staff in all my days

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512350].votes_count ]]