Rate Dr. Andries Van Heerden

Dr. Andries Van Heerden's Ratings

This man is the BEST DOCTOR I have ever seen in my 72 years of life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2740849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

This is the best Dr. I have ever seen in my life. He is very kind, patient and caring. He takes a genuine interest in every patient and never rushes you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

The most amazing Doctor I've ever met. Very knowledgeable, incredible bedside manner, explained things thoroughly, he's fast and efficient and highly skilled. I had a minor procedure done and experienced almost no pain or discomfort and his stitches are small and perfect. I wish I could give him a higher rating than 5/5. Glad he's my family doctor; what a wonderful human being

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711219].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

Doesn't waste anytime, direct and to the point, very knowledgeable. I'm glad he's my Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671161].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Great Dr. Very caring and efficient! Best Dr in town hands down!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2645072].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2014

I love going to Dr. Van Heerden! Although sometimes the wait time is a little long, I don't mind at all considering I know the care I will receive. Getting an appointment is no problem and he is very accommodating. My son who was just over a year had a terrible rash all over his face, arms and legs. I took him to the hospital where we waited from 8AM-3PM and the doctor there had no idea what was wrong with him. Prescribed him some medication, and then left us on our way. I called Van Heerden which I should have done in the first place, and we got in immediately. As soon as he saw my son's rash, he knew EXACTLY what was wrong. Prescribed him the RIGHT medication. Thank you Dr. Van Heerden & Miranda! You two are an excellent team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2587272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2014

He is an absolutely caring compassionate doctor that listens to your concerns and goes above and beyond to help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

Excellent doctor. Efficient, direct and to the point. Has help our family tremendously, especially my son. Will talk directly to him, asking him the questions, which makes him feel that he is being cared about and for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I love Dr. Van Heerden. He is the BEST Dr in Yorkton. His receptionist is very nice too and great that he is no longer in the Medical Clinic. It is also alot easier to get into see him now. I called the other day and was given an appt a few hours later. Awesome! Dr. Van Heerden always gets to the root of the problem and will never hesitate to send you for tests or refer you to a specialist. Please never leave Yorkton!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Great Doctor, too bad his office staff are the worst. Rude and uncaring to say the least.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512354].votes_count ]]