Rate Dr. Andries Van Heerden

Dr. Andries Van Heerden's Ratings

Excellent doctor. Efficient, direct and to the point. Has help our family tremendously, especially my son. Will talk directly to him, asking him the questions, which makes him feel that he is being cared about and for.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

I love Dr. Van Heerden. He is the BEST Dr in Yorkton. His receptionist is very nice too and great that he is no longer in the Medical Clinic. It is also alot easier to get into see him now. I called the other day and was given an appt a few hours later. Awesome! Dr. Van Heerden always gets to the root of the problem and will never hesitate to send you for tests or refer you to a specialist. Please never leave Yorkton!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512355].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2011

Great Doctor, too bad his office staff are the worst. Rude and uncaring to say the least.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512354].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2011

Excellent Doctor. - Hope he does not leave us! Is hard to get in to see; however when you do he is kind, compassionate and helpful. What he doesn't have an answer for - he will refer you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512353].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2010

This is the best doctor that I have EVER been to. He is so kind and helpful. He doesn't mind answering any questions that I have and seems to care about my concerns as much as I do. Throughout my recent pregnancy I often joked that he was as excited about the baby as my husband and I!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2009

This Man is pure GOLD. he explains everything to me so I can understand, he has showed me why he is superior to other Drs. he has given me information that other Drs. have not bothered to tell me.that is very important to my health.He is very knowledgeable and pleasant no matter how busy,he is always friendly and pleasant! he never shows how tired he must be, I don't know how to thank this man for all the wonderful help he has given me, he always goes the extra mile for me and takes the time to help me even though his office is full, people shouldn't complain about how long it takes to get in to see him, or else be ready to expect him to rush you through like other Drs. who shall remain nameless. Be happy he takes the time to help each patient, nobody wants to be rushed and not feel like he takes the time needed to help you. He is a wonderful Dr. and human being, Mrs.VanHeerden you should be very proud of your good man! I pray that he will always be my Dr. thank you so much Dr. Andy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512351].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2008

Dr. V, is very overbooked, but what can you expect from a clinic. He most of the time is rushed, but overall an okay doc. But unfortunately the ladies he has working in the clinic are something to be desired....a dead dog is more polite and people orientated the they are. I have never dealt with such rude, ignorant staff in all my days

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512350].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2008

Dr. Van Heerden! What can I say? There are just so many positive things to say about this Doctor that it would take me to long to put it to paper. He has been there for my family in many ways as well as to all of Yorkton. If it is just his simple handshake when he walks into the door or sending you off for a referral to a specialist. He is the GREATEST listener and is non-judgmental. He listens openly to "MOMS" when they just know something isn't right with their kids. And doesn't just sluff it off as another virus! I cringe whenever the rumour mills gets a running and we hear he is leaving. Yorkon as well as the Yorkton Regional Health Centre will loose something very valuable if he ever leaves. Lets hope he thinks of our Doctor shortage as a challenge! And doesn't get scared away. Keep up your awesome work Dr. Van Heerden and Mrs. Van Heerden you should be very proud to have such a compasionate, caring, understanding, open, ETC, ETC, ETC, man in your life. Thanks again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2008

He is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is very helpful and compasionate! You may have to wait to get in to see him..but well worth the wait. I am moving and so sad that we will no longer be my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2008

He is very thorough with my husband and myself and is completely compassionate with my daughter from the day she was born.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1512347].votes_count ]]