Dr. Scott Charlton

5 1 3.7

You may also like

Rate Dr. Scott Charlton

Dr. Scott Charlton's Ratings

I am not happy with him at all. I had been without a family doctor in a long time and our first meeting he said right away, "I hope you didn't come in here with a list of things wrong like some people do. I only want to deal with one thing per appointment." I have booked a physical twice simply to have more time to go over things and was rushed out of his office on both those occasions. He never seems to give an answer for any concerns and says, it's nothing to worry about without further explanation. I will be looking for a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2799493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

I am not happy with Dr Charlton! I call him the pill doctor. Not only did he not look after my health but failed to tell me that conditions could result from taking all those pills. When i told him i looked online he said don't go by the internet that right Dr. Charlton. For that i about to loose my liver function and i have ulcers from your pills and my muscle spasms you said their is nothing i could do for them well seems my new doctor helped that out about 90 percent i don't get them. So double book your people and care less about them i had a bad experience with this Dr Charlton

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2671418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

I've been a patient for about two years now. I've only ever had positive experiences with Dr. Charlton. He listens to my concerns, is understanding, takes an interest, and never seems to be in a rush to get to the next patient. That being said he's usually on time for his appointments. Only a few times have I had to wait a bit longer. I'm ok with that, since I know he is taking the time he needs with the person before me in queue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 1, 2015

The initial meet and greet was fast, then first real apt I was in within a few days, went over a few things and he had me off to get blood work and xrays, great guy, and I'm pretty happy I'm a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1514474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Worst Doc Ever!!.... EVER!!!!!... I was acceping his as a new patient and when I didn't pay enough attention to his life story... (I was listening!!) His Wife and him are building a house near by.. they hope to move their small family in by Xmas... I was busy watching my sick 2 year old boy... and that he didnt pull at the wires for comp and screw with the sink... Long Story short.. He Called me names and threw me out of his office and tore up my paperwork.. Im 4 months Pregnant.. and desperate for a family doc ... and He's upset me to no end... Im still very upset with how I was treated... But you know what.... my very first reaction on seeing him... "I dont want that man to touch me"... but i was desprate and would have brought my family of soon to be 6 to him anyway out of desperation... Glad I seen his true colours before something worst happend to my fragile state of mind...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1514475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2012

I have never waited more than 15 minutes past my appointment time. Most of the time I am in before my actual time. I have had 3 Family doctors and he is the best by far. The staff is polite and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1514473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2012

Not pleased with this Doctor. Not very professional with canceling appointment (canceled with a family member, made them aware of the situation even though it was a very private matter.. Thus making them worried). His reasoning was that he didn't think it was overly important, even though he recommended the emergency exam.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1514472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2011

Excellent DR, very thorough and explains everything to me. Seems to be on time at each visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1514471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2011

always makes me feel like I am a partner with him in my health care and that's the way it should be. He is great at listening to you and advising you on his opinion with a course of action etc. Very good doctor happy to have him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1514470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

he doesnt take the time to go over things with you... i always get told he knows nothing about it but will look into it... he never does get back to me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1514469].votes_count ]]