Dr. Scott Charlton

Rate Dr. Scott Charlton

Dr. Scott Charlton's Ratings

The initial meet and greet was fast, then first real apt I was in within a few days, went over a few things and he had me off to get blood work and xrays, great guy, and I'm pretty happy I'm a patient.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2013 | flag

Worst Doc Ever!!.... EVER!!!!!... I was acceping his as a new patient and when I didn't pay enough attention to his life story... (I was listening!!) His Wife and him are building a house near by.. they hope to move their small family in by Xmas... I was busy watching my sick 2 year old boy... and that he didnt pull at the wires for comp and screw with the sink... Long Story short.. He Called me names and threw me out of his office and tore up my paperwork.. Im 4 months Pregnant.. and desperate for a family doc ... and He's upset me to no end... Im still very upset with how I was treated... But you know what.... my very first reaction on seeing him... "I dont want that man to touch me"... but i was desprate and would have brought my family of soon to be 6 to him anyway out of desperation... Glad I seen his true colours before something worst happend to my fragile state of mind...

Submitted Nov. 28, 2012 | flag

I have never waited more than 15 minutes past my appointment time. Most of the time I am in before my actual time. I have had 3 Family doctors and he is the best by far. The staff is polite and very helpful.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Not pleased with this Doctor. Not very professional with canceling appointment (canceled with a family member, made them aware of the situation even though it was a very private matter.. Thus making them worried). His reasoning was that he didn't think it was overly important, even though he recommended the emergency exam.

Submitted Nov. 13, 2011 | flag

Excellent DR, very thorough and explains everything to me. Seems to be on time at each visit.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

always makes me feel like I am a partner with him in my health care and that's the way it should be. He is great at listening to you and advising you on his opinion with a course of action etc. Very good doctor happy to have him

Submitted Dec. 30, 2010 | flag

he doesnt take the time to go over things with you... i always get told he knows nothing about it but will look into it... he never does get back to me

Submitted Nov. 6, 2010 | flag

I was referred to Dr Charlton when my previous GP retired. I found that Dr Charlton has "Napoleon Syndrome" and is very curt at the best of times. My recet interaction with Dr Charlton occurred when I found out I was pregnant. Clearly distraught he proceeds to ask me if I know who the father is with this condescending tone. Currently in the process of finding a new GP..

Submitted Aug. 25, 2010 | flag

Is very punctual. If you have a real health issue Dr Charlton will call you himself. If he is not sure whats wrong takes a long time for referral

Submitted Jan. 25, 2010 | flag

Our only issue is getting an appointment as he has become so busy.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2008 | flag