Rate Dr. Christine D. Bussey

Dr. Christine D. Bussey's Ratings

Very good doctor. Listens and makes the interaction positive. Does her research. Strongly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

One of the best doctors in the northern VA. area. She is smart, kind, funny and knows lots about heart issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2382041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

What a fantastic doctor. Highly recommend her! Attentive, caring and very personable. How wonderful to finally find someone that takes time and listens. You will not be disappointed. I wish all of my doctors were like her, but sometimes you get lucky. The waiting room time was a bit long but she came into the exam room withing 5 minutes and she had already read the papers I had filled out. She actually read them and knew about me! She went over my info line by line, offering medical information, advise and reassurance. I can't say enough about her. I have never written one of these before, but she was worth taking the time. I have not had a follow-up yet, but will post how things go. I imagine she will be just as pro-active and caring. My dr's office made the appt. so I was able to get in fairly fast, not sure if it is the same if you call on your own. I hope so. The EKG tech and nurse/nice, funny and caring. Just an experience I have not had in a long time! A++++++

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][576273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I really like Dr. Bussey professionalism. It's great to have a female cardio doc who understands women's hearts so well and I trust her. She listens and communicates very well. She never rushed thru a visit. I would highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][576272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2009

I am thrilled that I found Dr. Bussey; she is excellent. She takes the time to talk to you and really listes to what you say - about everything, not just the cardiac problems. She is an extremely knowledgable, caring doctor - a rarity these days. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I will be sorry when I leave the DC area to lose Dr. Bussey as my cardiologist. I may have to come back to visit just to see her!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][576271].votes_count ]]