Rate Dr. Christine D. Bussey

Dr. Christine D. Bussey's Ratings

One of the best doctors in the northern VA. area. She is smart, kind, funny and knows lots about heart issues.

Submitted June 10, 2014 | flag

What a fantastic doctor. Highly recommend her! Attentive, caring and very personable. How wonderful to finally find someone that takes time and listens. You will not be disappointed. I wish all of my doctors were like her, but sometimes you get lucky. The waiting room time was a bit long but she came into the exam room withing 5 minutes and she had already read the papers I had filled out. She actually read them and knew about me! She went over my info line by line, offering medical information, advise and reassurance. I can't say enough about her. I have never written one of these before, but she was worth taking the time. I have not had a follow-up yet, but will post how things go. I imagine she will be just as pro-active and caring. My dr's office made the appt. so I was able to get in fairly fast, not sure if it is the same if you call on your own. I hope so. The EKG tech and nurse/nice, funny and caring. Just an experience I have not had in a long time! A++++++

Submitted April 12, 2012 | flag

I really like Dr. Bussey professionalism. It's great to have a female cardio doc who understands women's hearts so well and I trust her. She listens and communicates very well. She never rushed thru a visit. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Sept. 4, 2009 | flag

I am thrilled that I found Dr. Bussey; she is excellent. She takes the time to talk to you and really listes to what you say - about everything, not just the cardiac problems. She is an extremely knowledgable, caring doctor - a rarity these days. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. I will be sorry when I leave the DC area to lose Dr. Bussey as my cardiologist. I may have to come back to visit just to see her!!

Submitted May 29, 2009 | flag