You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Gutmanis

Dr. Peter Gutmanis's Ratings

Dr. Gutmanis is the most rude and incredibly arrogant doctor I have ever met, hands down. He removed bunions in both my feet and I have had pain and trouble walking ever since. When I complained to him he was not helpful and brushed me off, like I was beneath him. I could never recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2851629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

Never even got in to see him! Called his office after my doctor put in a referral and not only was the office staff extremely rude, she said there is a one year waiting list AND he is not taking any new patients. They didn't even inform my doctor! No new patients? Isn't he a surgeon? That means he keeps operating on the same people? And he has changed his phone number! Good luck all. Not me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

I'll admit I was concerned with having Dr Gutmanis as my sons orthopedist after reading all these posts. But we are happy with his service and feel a lot of these posts are very undeserving. We have had no problems with this doctor. He has been very thorough and good at explaining my sons broken leg and recovery. Excellent wit and sense of humour. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2793902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Gutmanis left my heel in a mess, I had minor surgery to remove Lipoma on my heel and it did not heal properly... also his receptionist screwed up everything, kept changing my appointments and not telling me....giving me times and phoning back and telling me she gave me the wrong time....never again....

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2665852].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2014

First time seeing him and I walked out as he was rude and not willing to listen to me and very poor manners...will not recomand him to anyone...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2635322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Dr. Gutmanis gave me back my life. I was wracked with pain 24/7 with arthritic knees. Now I have two new knees and am walking 3 to 6 miles every day, can do stairs with no problem, no pain. I sleep through the night without being awakened by pain. I take no medications and truly feel alive again! Re-born at 65.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1515187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

The most arrogant doctor I've ever met. I was in the hospital for an infection in my knee after a simple surgery, which he did not originally perform but had to do a follow up surgery. Even after all the blood tests came back saying I had infection he continued to say I was waisting the hospital's time and space because I didn't have infection and shouldn't be complaining. I also listened to him belittle others in my room. He is a disgrace.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1515186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2011

The best front line staff ever. Got me a short cut into see the doctor, went out of her way to help me...awesome

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1515185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2010

Although Dr. Gutmanis is possessed an abrupt manner and a rather perverse sense of humour which not all patients would necessarily relate to, the work he did relative to my fairly minor surgery was excellent. A good mechanic. On the other hand, his front of office receptionist is impatient, offensive, passive aggressive, bullying and condescending. Perhaps Dr. Gutmanis is aware of this, perhaps not. Either way, it's a miracle there are people willing to subject themselves to her scathing distaste for his patients. This is our health care? For this reason I would never recommend anyone to him. People really deserve basic human kindness.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1515184].votes_count ]]