Dr. Todd Viccione

Grad. Year: 1996

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 03/07/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Todd Viccione has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2816963
27/08/13 5 5 5 5 Wonderful doctor, who even when busy, finds time for me. Knowledgeable, likeable and down-to-earth. I would never want to go to anyone else.
RID: 2447289
15/10/12 5 5 5 5 Turely the best doctor anyone could find! a 100% yes from me!
Respond

31/05/12 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"
RID: 1426766
27/04/11 5 5 5 5 The doctor and his staff are truly proffessional. This doctor has excellent while treating my condition.
RID: 1075636
12/01/10 5 5 5 5 I have been going to Dr. Todd for 10 years or so and he is amazing. He knows I am not one to take medication unless absolutetly nesesary, so he talks about alternatives (diet, nutrition, etc.)...and doesn't jump right to his perscription pad! He explains in laymens terms instead of doctor lingo and I like that. If I have any questions even after I leave the office he will always return my call. I have never waited more than 5 minutes in his office...for 10 years!! If I need a referal to a specialist he sends me to GREAT doctors. I feel bad for all who do not have Dr. Todd! He is the BEST!
RID: 926215
01/07/09 3 5 5 5 Dr V. is a throw-back to the Docs who took time to listen. He will acknowlege when he doesn't know and will provide samples before prescribing expensive meds that may not work or have adverse effect. Compared to MDs I've seen over the past 25 years, he is easily the best.
Insurance: Secure Horizons
RID: 457530
05/12/07 1 4 5 5 DR VICCIONE I GREAT BUT HE GETS NO RESECPT FROM THE OFFICE QUEEN I ALL NO WHO I MEAN SO MANY COMPLAINTS AND NOTHING IS EVER DONE ABOUT IT SHE ALSO HAS NO COMPASSION FOR THE OLD FOLKS SHE TREATS PEOPLE ROTTEN EVEN THE DOCTORS WIFE. PLEASE INSURANCE COMPANYS DO SOMETHING LOOK INTO LISTEN TO THE PEOPLE.STOP PAYING DR FRIED UNTIL SHES GONE...
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 253303
02/04/07 5 5 5 Dr. Todd is awesome!!!!! I would highly recommened him to anyone. I have been with him for only three years and feel very comfortable with his knowledge. The only downside to the practice is having to wait on the phone for someone to actually answer however when you do get a person, they are more then pleasant and helpful. I have never had to see any of the other partners so I cannot comment. Dr Todd is about my age, and i too look forward to many years of seeing him. I love the fact that not only is he very knowledgeable but really speaks to you so that you understand what he is explaining. Dr. Todd also will spend whatever time is needed with you and is not in a hurry to get out and see other patients. If this site would let you, I would give him a solid 10 across the board. Keep up the good work Dr. Todd
RID: 76031
04/01/07 4 5 5 I really like Dr. Viccione. I've been seeing him since about 1999 or 2000. Very likable and very professional. The office is busy and sometimes you have to wait a while, but he's always apolegetic about the wait, if there is one. I've seen the nurse practioner, but I really prefer to see the doctor because of the time he takes to spend with you and he explains things very well. Bedside manner is good and he remembers your name. Highly recommend.
RID: 35604
11/07/06 5 5 5 By Far Dr. V is the best doctor I have ever come across his bedside manner is awesome. You can actually talk to him and understand what he says to you. He is very compassionate and a rare breed. He came to see my husband in the hospital on his day off. Both me and my husband see him and could not say better things about him. I am so glad he is around my age so I will have the privilage to have him as a doctor for a long time.I think he deserves 10's straight across but since 5 is the max it will have to do.His office staff are very friendly and down to earth.Can not say anything bad about this practice at all in the 8 or so years I have been there.
RID: 24259
03/03/06 5 5 5 Brilliant and compassionate doctor. THis doctor is humble and yet able to completely diagnose and treat a health problem without intimidation. He makes it possible for you to relax and clear any concerns you may have. He is able to include you in his knowledge which is a rare ability in many doctors. He makes time when he has none and he calls you at your home to check on your healing progress. He listens.  Respond
RID: 6269
15/03/05 5 5 5 Very friendly, very nice, and very helpful. Dr V is also very knowledgeable and organized. He is great with patients of all ages (I know several of his patients.) He is genuine and honest and I would recommend him to anyone in need of a new physician or even someone who is unsure or has had a bad experience with a previous physician. Book your appointment early though, because his office gets busy at times. The office phone number listed on my next appointment card is: 401-884-0333. He currently has two other partners: Dr. Fried and Dr. Milleret and one nurse practicioner: Pam, however I recommend Dr V over the others. I have seen other physicians and he has by far been the most supportive and helpful. I feel very comfortable around him, even as a woman. I hope you have as positive of an experience as I have had.