Rate Dr. Aryan N. Aiyer

Dr. Aryan N. Aiyer's Ratings

This doctor is very friendly, extremely knowledgeable, and very attentive to your needs and concerns. He spends all the time that is necessary to explain the results of your tests, going over every item and explaining them to you. He is a TRUE PROFESSIONAL who is up-to-date with the latest technology. He is a caring, helpful practitioner who gives you all the undivided attention that you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][576533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

I have never experienced a more helpful, patient-friendly practice in all my years of scheduling doctor appts for my family and myself. Office staff was SO helpful and courteous -- each and every person we came in contact with. Not only was Dr. Aiyer extremely thorough, he was very patient with my son who has special needs. This was a very pleasant experience from start to finish. Would HIGHLY recommend this practice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][576532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2010

Great experience, highly recommend. Very personable, reassuring, thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][576531].votes_count ]]