Rate Dr. Steven C. Southern

Dr. Steven C. Southern's Ratings

I do not care for this doctor I had exsperanced a Miscarge from his office and he just seemed like it did not matter he told me to go and pass it I tried to call the office no one called me back or wanted to even talk to me so I went to another doctor they had to do a dnc hiscosopie and the doctor I went to said if I was to just wait one more day I would had bleed to death. Thanks to the doctor for saving my life and no thanks to southerlan for all most killing me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Southern and his staff are the best. I couldn't ask for a better!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1519970].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

Dr. Southern is the BEST ob/gyn in the state! I couldn't imagine having my daughter without him as my doctor! He is truly a blessing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1519969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

He's the best! I wouldn't even think of going to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1519968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Dr Southern was my OB/GYN for all three of my children & he delivered 2 of them because I went into labor w/ my first child on a Sat when he was not on call. I could not say enough great things about him or his staff! He is very thorough & will stop at nothing to make sure he does everything humanly possible to see that you & the baby are as healthy as possible. He is very kind, takes his time to listen to me, & has tremendous bedside maner. My whole family loves going to the office to see him. We LOVE his nurse. My son can't wait to go see her. His office staff is quick, friendly, & organized. I would not go to anyone else. I actually enjoy going to my visits b/c of the friendliness & comfort that everyone in this office provides. I would highly reccomed Dr. Southern & staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1519967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 3, 2012

I was originally seeing another doctor who happened to be on vacation when I went into labor. Dr. Southern ended up delivering my son. I liked him so much and was so happy with how I was treated I switched to his practice. 5 years later, I still could not ask for abetter doctor. He takes time to answer any questions I have and his staff is so warm and friendly. I had a difficult first pregnancy and ended up with a tubal pregnancy last April. I am now 5 months into this pregnancy and Dr. Southern has been very thorough in making sure everything is going as it should and developing correctly. He has a wonderful bedisde manner and cares a lot about this patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1519966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Wonderful doctor. Delivered both of my kids.Great bedside manner, very caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1519965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Out of my 4 children he delivered 3. I recently had a twin pregnancy, one in which was a bit more "risky" because of their zygosity. At a routine visit at 33 weeks gestation Dr. Southern drove me HIMSELF to the hospital after one of my girls was in danger. From the time we left his office he had both of them out safely in under 42 minutes. To this day I cannot express my gratitude towards him. There are not enough adjectives to describe how wonderful this man is. Ask him the next time you go, I'm sure he'll know who you're talking about! I suggest him to anyone. He and his staff are fantastic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1519964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

His staff is very polite and helpful. He is very punctual and takes time to talk with you and gives you time to ask questions. He is very approachable and nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1519963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2009

I recently had my first visit with Dr. Southern. He is very professional, he listens carefully to all of your concerns, and he explains everything very well. I was very happy with my visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1519962].votes_count ]]