Rate Dr. Eric Elli

Dr. Eric Elli's Ratings

First thing he tries to be funny, he is not funny at all. And no one wants to go to clinic to find a laughter, instead they expect the doctor to be friendly and an active listner. He makes up his diagnosis in one complaints. I went through 6 years of vigorous studies in medical school and have been taught certain patterns and parameters to diagnose and manage patient. First he thinks every infection is treated by antibiotics! DUDE you need to get some classes for antibiotic stewardship. THere is already 80% of antibiotics resistance and doctors like him are just increasing that one. second thing is he thinks he knows a lot than patient, well not only me but most of the doctors believe that patient knows the disease better than doctor. A patient will show respect to you when you maintain your attaire. Worst doctors like him are making our canadian healthcare so expensive, he tickd off nearly 20 investigations, dude your governement is paying that money but the people are payin tot the

Submitted July 15, 2014 | flag

"Dr." Eric. Elli's behaviour was completely unacceptable, exhibiting disregard for me as a patient, and wasting my time. I asked him for a product that contains the exact same medical ingredients I have been using for the past ~10 years with great success. I requested a prescription for this product, and without taking any of my thoughts, my experience with the drug, or the scientific research on the drug into account, and without giving me an explanation, he prescribed me a different, inadequate drug. All together he was probably in the room with me for ~1 minute, and then rushed out on me. I then went and gave the prescription to the pharmacist and she seemed perplexed as to why he prescribed me what he did, so she called the doctor to ask if he could change the prescription, and he refused. I set up a second appointment with him and he refused to see me, and would not even give me the opportunity to explain my situation. Completely Unacceptable!

Submitted July 13, 2014 | flag

I recently went into see dr. elli.I had waited at the clinic since 2:00pm and didn't get into his office until about 3:45.. to only last about 3 minutes. I had a reaction to something of some sort. I went in due to not being able to walk properly with my legs together etc. It's quite painful. And so I had showed him my reaction and he said that there was nothing he could do for the pain I was in. I told him that it was inflamed compared to what it normally looked and it was a severe burning. He said he did not remember an available treatment option for me and told me to go home and take a bath. I wasnt happy with the answer due to the fact that I told him when I take a bath, and get out it burns. His phone then rings. LOL. He picks it up!! He then answers a personal phone call while in the room with a patient! How professional. Then when hes finished,he says good day. Needless to say. I will never attend this clinic again with him.

Submitted Nov. 10, 2013 | flag

I myself think Dr.elli is an amazing doctor.People need to realize that he's a methadone doctor and has proberly dealt with alot of crap from alot of people.I think from years and years of dealing with people to arent ready to quit their drugs and he's tired of people wasting his time.I can imagine the things and people he has seen just has a methadone doctor alone.I think he can tell if someone is serious about quitting he will help you to the fullest which is what he has done for me.He told me at day one he doesnt take crap and I can understand why.People take advantage!If it wasnt for dr.elli I proberly wouldnt be here today,he shoots at the hip and just that alone made me afraid to even be dirty which was what I needed.Now Im clean and he treats with with respect because he knows Im serious about needing help.Thanks dr.Elli!!!!

Submitted Feb. 21, 2013 | flag

I seen him at a walk in clinic 3days ago.When I went in he came in and said "whats wrong?"I proceeded to tell him that I had a bad throat,fever & that my kidneys were aching.His reply was"kidneys don't ache.what did you do google that?"I was shocked & said "well I am prone to kidney infections & I have the same pain in my back."He did not even check my urine.He checked me & said that I had an ear infection,sinus infection and strep. He proceeded to give me a piece of paper & said "read this"i glanced over it but thought he meant to read it when I got home.He slammed his hand down & said "Read it NOW!I know your kind,the kind that comes in here for antibiotics & throws them away."I could not believe it!I am a stay at home mom of 3children &I take care of my elderly father.I do not have the time to sit in his office for 3 hours to get antibiotics & throw them out or the time to be sick.And he wrote me a prescription that i was allergic to

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag

I went to his walk in clinic with a serious infection, I attempted to tell him of previous experiences I have had with antibiotics he was prescribing. He refused to listen and prescribed me a drug I was allergic to, became Irate and sarcastic when I tried to tell him my medical history from my previous Dr at the university clinic. The pharmacist would not fill his prescription as she said based on my records it would hurt me severely. When she called he refused to go by my medical records and ignored the pharmacist again prescribing something that was ineffective in the past. The problem did not resolve, I was never notified of test results and had to see another Doctor to deal with my issue. Eric Ellie is arrogant and utterly useless as a Doctor. I have never met a Doctor who was so disinterested in hearing a patients medical history. I could not be more disappointed, if you absolutely must see a Doctor, go to emergency rather than this quack.

Submitted June 23, 2012 | flag

Since I don't have a family doctor, and had to see one, I went to this clinic as it was highly recommended. I found Dr. Elli very warm, friendly, helpful, has great listening skills and funny also. Have no problem going back to see him.

Submitted May 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Elli incorrectly diagnosed me with a sinus infection and gave me a prescription for some drugs. I got worse, went to my family doctor who said I had a small chest infection, nothing wrong with sinus. Same thing happened to my brother.

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

i also was on methadone with this awesome doctor, obviously when on the program , you are prone to do drugs, the drugs i did were benzodiazepines or otherwise sleeping pills. the only reason i did these were due to the fact that i was by self choice dropping rapidly on methadone, this doctor then decides to write motor vehicle and get my drivers license suspended, thanks great way to help your patients, certainly a way to help them better there lives.

Submitted April 6, 2012 | flag

We love Dr. Elli, I love his approach and how he likes to hear from the PATIENT! Very compassionate. He made a great diagnosis in one visit after years in USA trying to get to the bottom of what was going on! He is great!

Submitted Feb. 28, 2012 | flag