Rate Dr. Eric Elli

Dr. Eric Elli's Ratings

If I could leave a rating of less than 1, I would. Dr. Elli shouldn't even have a medical license! I have been to see him on several occasions over the last few years at a walk in clinic and it's the same bullsh*t every time. Once he argued with me that I didn't have a UTI when I clearly did (once you've had a few of them you know the symptoms immediately! ). I ended up there again today after spending the last 4 days heavily medicated and in bed with a fever, sore throat, migraine, sweats, chills etc. This morning I noticed white spots on the back of my throat so I thought it might be strep. He told me I have a head cold and the white spots were food particles!!! I hadn't even
eaten anything all day!!! I guess I'll be suffering it out for the rest of the weekend and going to my family dr on Monday. This jack ass should be investigated and have his medical license revoked. He has the worse bed side manner I have ever encountered. He definately makes you feel like you are wasting his time. Yeah, cause I have nothing better to do on a Saturday than sit in an overcrowded waiting room at a walk in clinic for hours!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Went to the walk in clinic today with bad pains in my head. Also feeling like a pinched nerve in shoulder. He hands me a paper that says how to treat a cold. I'm like I don't have a cold. I've had plenty to know. He then said well you have one. Never checked my shoulder to see what was wrong and sent me on my way. I couldn't believe it. I was in the chair and out in seconds. He flew through 40 in no time. He was the worse Dr. I've ever seen. Not even willing to look at me or help. Guess he wanted to get home for the weekend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Why are we tolerating this? Most obnoxious & brutally rude with zero desire to help? Why hasn't he been investigated???

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I went to see Dr. Elli because I was feeling extremely depressed and frequent thoughts of suicide, and I didn't have a family doctor so I was going to inquire about him taking me as a patient. Upon him entering the room and me describing my suicidal thoughts he says, "Are you actually going to kill yourself? If you leave here will you actually kills yourself?" I told him I drank alcohol and self medicated because I didn't have access to a family doctor to help me through it, he then criticized me for doing drugs and said he didn't take patients who did drugs. He sent me on my way with a form to get a drug test which I thought was completely pointless after I had told him I did do drugs as a way to self medicate. Well now, three years later I'm extremely grateful that I didn't follow up with him as he definitely did not make the situation easier on me or my mental health. If anything, he made the one time I tried to reach out for help absolutely humiliating. Now I have a great family doctor and my mental health is the best it's ever been. Seriously, don't waste your time on this arrogant, condescending c*nt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Don't even waste your time here! He has zero patience and is very rude and unprofessional. He doesn't give a * about how his patients feel. He wants you to be out of his office in one min no matter what issue you have!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637557].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

I have never spoken to somebody as condescending, belittling and obnoxious as Dr. Eric Elli. He's a doctor that is in it to see maximum number of patients to make maximum cash. It doesn't matter to him if he actually helps his walks in or not. He just wants them out in under a few minutes. He doesn't have the empathy that a doctor should have and I'm not quite sure how he's still practicing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2621701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I went to see Dr. Elli to check out a lump on my back. When he asked to see it I told him to not press hard because the lump was very tender. I was taken back by his response because he completely snapped at me and said "WELL HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO FEEL IT?!" It was very unprofessional. He brushed off my concern and said it was just a cyst. I later went to see a different doctor for a second review and I received a review to see a specialist right away. It was a benign tumour. I also asked Dr. Elli for a prescription for my asthma. Even though I told him what puffer I take, he wrote me a prescription for a puffer I've never taken. I can't get over how incompetent and rude this doctor is. It's incredible that he's still practicing.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2600818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

No issues whatsoever. Great manners, diagnosis and treatment, including prompt follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600289].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Most unprofessional doctor I've ever dealt with. Just handling Newfoundland the bottom of the barrel.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Dr Elli is a quack!went to see him about a uti told me I didn't have one.I know the symptoms and knew I had one. He prescribed me diflucan for a yeast infection insisting I had a yeast infection. He never even checked me. I knew I didn't have a yeast infection. Well 4 days later I ended up in emerg with a Uti. I went to him last year he gave me a prescription for antibiotics the pharmacist wouldn't fill it because the were not the right antibiotics. He should get reviewed by the medical board

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2545394].votes_count ]]