You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric Elli

Dr. Eric Elli's Ratings

My husband is a patient of Dr Elli. I find him very helpful and knowledgeable. When my husband was hurt on his job, Dr Elli did everything to make sure that he was getting everything he needed from Workers Compensation. He was off almost 2 years and Dr Elli was with him every step of the way. We are so confident in him that when we weren't getting the proper for my developmentally delayed sister-in-law who has Williams Syndrome (The first Dr in years to actually know what Williams Syndrome is by the way). He has been a god send for her. Although he can be a little abrupt that is just his personality. I myself find him very refreshing like I am talking to an old friend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2849200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

This was the worst doctor's visit of my entire life. I've never experienced a doctor with such horrible bedside manner, total inability and unwillingness to listen to a patient, or failure and refusal to perform anything close to a real physical examination. This person should not have a license to practice medicine. He is obviously only interested in seeing as many patients as possible as quickly as possible without helping anyone. Whatever you do, do not see this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2816823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

I usually don't leave comments, but he is the worst doctor I've ever seen. He barely looked at me. I told him I was having chest pains and he told me it was because I had a cough and cold. I told him I wasn't coughing and he dismissed me telling me to take an advil. How does this man still have a job??

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2815696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Didn't give me any help just told me to drink more water and pushed me out the door I later ended up in emerg

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2807969].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

All of these reviews reflect my own experience. Dr. Elli is dismissive and inattentive. I have even had appointments with him where laid neither eyes nor hands on me--what kind of an exam is that? I had a friend go to him with severe conjunctivitis (pink-eye) and he didn't examine her eyes or ask her any questions about eye case, such as whether she wears contact lenses (she does). He sent her away insisting she "had a cold", despite no cold symptoms at all. She had to wait several days to see her own doc to get antibiotic eye drops, during which time infection worsened. He is also condescending, paternalistic, and interferes inappropriately: He withheld my birth control because he didn't think I should have intercourse until I get another pap test done. My last one was within the past 2 years and was NORMAL but he ignored me. He's terrible. It's at the point now where if I go to his office when he's working, I request to see the other on-call doctor instead.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2785113].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

If I could leave a rating of less than 1, I would. Dr. Elli shouldn't even have a medical license! I have been to see him on several occasions over the last few years at a walk in clinic and it's the same bullsh*t every time. Once he argued with me that I didn't have a UTI when I clearly did (once you've had a few of them you know the symptoms immediately! ). I ended up there again today after spending the last 4 days heavily medicated and in bed with a fever, sore throat, migraine, sweats, chills etc. This morning I noticed white spots on the back of my throat so I thought it might be strep. He told me I have a head cold and the white spots were food particles!!! I hadn't even
eaten anything all day!!! I guess I'll be suffering it out for the rest of the weekend and going to my family dr on Monday. This jack ass should be investigated and have his medical license revoked. He has the worse bed side manner I have ever encountered. He definately makes you feel like you are wasting his time. Yeah, cause I have nothing better to do on a Saturday than sit in an overcrowded waiting room at a walk in clinic for hours!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2754274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

Went to the walk in clinic today with bad pains in my head. Also feeling like a pinched nerve in shoulder. He hands me a paper that says how to treat a cold. I'm like I don't have a cold. I've had plenty to know. He then said well you have one. Never checked my shoulder to see what was wrong and sent me on my way. I couldn't believe it. I was in the chair and out in seconds. He flew through 40 in no time. He was the worse Dr. I've ever seen. Not even willing to look at me or help. Guess he wanted to get home for the weekend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Why are we tolerating this? Most obnoxious & brutally rude with zero desire to help? Why hasn't he been investigated???

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706612].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

I went to see Dr. Elli because I was feeling extremely depressed and frequent thoughts of suicide, and I didn't have a family doctor so I was going to inquire about him taking me as a patient. Upon him entering the room and me describing my suicidal thoughts he says, "Are you actually going to kill yourself? If you leave here will you actually kills yourself?" I told him I drank alcohol and self medicated because I didn't have access to a family doctor to help me through it, he then criticized me for doing drugs and said he didn't take patients who did drugs. He sent me on my way with a form to get a drug test which I thought was completely pointless after I had told him I did do drugs as a way to self medicate. Well now, three years later I'm extremely grateful that I didn't follow up with him as he definitely did not make the situation easier on me or my mental health. If anything, he made the one time I tried to reach out for help absolutely humiliating. Now I have a great family doctor and my mental health is the best it's ever been. Seriously, don't waste your time on this arrogant, condescending c*nt.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

Don't even waste your time here! He has zero patience and is very rude and unprofessional. He doesn't give a * about how his patients feel. He wants you to be out of his office in one min no matter what issue you have!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637557].votes_count ]]