Rate Dr. Michaele Rhodes

Dr. Michaele Rhodes's Ratings

j ai été opéré le 12 oct 2011 pour une prothèse complete de la hanche droite ,j ai été tres bien conseillé par le dr Rhodes avant et apres la chirurgie,j suis tres content,la douleur est disparue totalement,enfin ,une meilleure qualitée de vie a 50 ans ,un gros merci au dr Rhodes et son équipe!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

il m`a oppere 2 fois pour genou et 2 accidents different, il as bien repondue a mes quetion et ma donner d'autre chois pour l'opperation je le vous recommande seul defaut il a l'air toujours presse mais il va repondre a toute tes question. Post operatoire m'a suivi jusqu'a mon retablissement total.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2011

Dr. Rhodes and his staff are what is wrong with the healthcare system. They demand I get a referral to see this doctor for a foot problem I have on the spot he performed surgery. I should spend taxpayers' money to see a doctor who knows nothing of my surgery so that he can reffer me to the doctor who did the foot surgery, Dr.Rhodes. ----this is fraud----

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Knowledgeable and helpful doctor. He takes his time to explain the problem. Ecellent in putting you at ease.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520675].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

There is not enough room in the comments to say enough about how I feel about Dr. Rhodes who operated on me as an emergency after a fall. He was not only very professional and a wonderful Surgeon, but his personality was unusually warm and comforting. I considered myself extremely fortunate to have such a competent surgeon at my bedside after such a traumatic experience. He took me into surgery a few hours later and was there until late at night. I sometimes wonder how these wonderful people can be so efficient in emergency situations. If I could I would give Dr. Rhodes a 10 instead of a 5. I would also like to add that I have nothing but praise at how, I as a stranger and first time client at Lakeshore General, was treated with the utmost of tender care. A Very Grateful, Connie Dumouchel

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2009

Punctual yes, helpful yes and here it ends. This is the coldest physician I have ever encountered. As other reviewers mentioned he lacks interpersonal skills, however, if you can get past his abruptness and somewhat rude demeanor you should be in competent hands and this is the most important issue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

I saw Dr Rhodes following a fracture. At the time I thought he was quite knowleageable. However, since then I have had to consult another orthopedic specialist and will require corrective surgery to fix a badly healed wrist. How could aspecialist not pick-up up on this? There we 5 Xray done while I was in a cast! Hope others are luckier than me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009

Comeon he is a specialist under the control of Goverment red tape he probably doesnt stand stupidity and at times it is difficult to tell the customer(Patient) they are wrong. Sometimes People do not want to accept what they hear. I have had a bone spur removed by Doctor Rhodes he was very professional and the surgery was clean and quick. I am now due for a knee procedure and put all my trust in the competent Doctor to decide the route of treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520671].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

With chronic osteoarthritis and as a candidate for a knee replacement, I have been a patient of Dr. Rhodes for several years. There is no doubt he can be cool and seem arrogant, but the longer I spend as a patient, the more I appreciate that his is a dry wit.I worked in professional sports and had a job that required me to be on my feet for 10-12 hours a day. I'd see Dr. Rhodes prior to my departure for adjustment to my medications (increasing anti-inflammatory drugs and additional pain management meds if needed) and found him concerned and compassionate. Some may have trouble with his directness, he doesn't mince his words, but he is extremely knowledgable and caring. At one point I had a completely unrelated problem, a lump developed in my forearm, and Dr. Rohodes had me in surgery rapidly. I don't need my orthopod to be my friend, I need him to give me straight talk and manage my condition. I have confidence in Dr. Rhodes and will continue to recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520670].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2009

My 22 year old daughter has 2 herniated discs from a sports accident, confirmed by XRays 2 years previously. Recently I had taken her to the LGH because she was in agony and was unable to even stand. Her legs were giving way. A resident in the LGH made her an appt to see Dr. Rhodes. I took her and right away he exploded because the day we went was his broken bones day, not his back day and how could the imbecile resident schedule her on this day!!! He went on IN A RAGE about having to call him and tell him off etc.. Unbalanced?... After briefly listening to my daughter who was in a lot of pain, he told her in a terribly curt and arrogant manner that he really doubted that she has disc problems at all! He told her that it was all in her head and to carry on with her normal life. He was dismissive, arrogant and hostile. My daughter left in tears. I reported him to the LGH patients' committee. Keep FAR away from this doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1520669].votes_count ]]