Rate Dr. Frank D. Livelli

Dr. Frank D. Livelli's Ratings

Best physician I have ever had. Old school family phyisican approach to treating patients. Very passionate about taking care of people. Diagnosed and managed a very difficult condition that others could not figure out. Changed my life! Coordinated care through brilliant sub-specialists at Columbia-Presbyterian. Such a positive experience & outcome that he is now the primary care physician to both of my parents and mother-in law. Dr. Livelli is a very special person.

Submitted Aug. 23, 2012 | flag

Excellent doctor, thorough, very knowledgeable and concerned

Submitted Nov. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Livelli is efficient, thorough, extremely comptent, and caring. He practices in Leonia, NJ, and also at Columbia Presbyterian in manhattan, thus affording him a wide range of professional contacts. On occasion, he has recommended that I see a specialist. Everyone has been top-notch.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2008 | flag

i went to Dr Livelli for a routine physical. I was impressed by the time he took and his patience in answering my questions. He did all the usual tests & gave me the results in a timely manner. I will recommend him to my friends.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2008 | flag