Rate Dr. Wi-Guan Lim

Dr. Wi-Guan Lim's Ratings

I am always bragging about what a great family doctor I have. Dr. Lim reminds me of an old school doctor, who takes the time to listen to his patients. Yet he is young and is always knowledgeable about what the latest technics and procedures are available. He always gives me choices and is not a prescription pusher, yet if I ask for a prescription he does not lecture. Great doctor, extremely happy with him. The staff is very nice, always friendly and does not make you feel rushed when making an appointment. Lucky me and my family to have people we can trust and rely on when we are not well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr.Lim has wonderful staff.He is extremely punctual compared to many Drs. I've had in the past. Dr.Lim is a Very Caring and Compassionate Doctor,I am so happy he is my Family Doctor.He Is extremely Helpful and Knowledgable.He also has Excellent Bedside Manners. A Very Professional and Polite Doctor I would recommend him to anyone who need an Excellent Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2013

I've known Dr. Lim for quite some time. I shadowed him while I was in high school so I not only have experience with him as a patient, but also seen how he is with all of his other patients. He's very helpful and easy to talk to highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2013

Dr. Lim is an extremely caring doctor and will take the time needed during your appointment. He truely listens and will tell you what you need to hear instead of what you want to hear. Very rarely he is late to take you in at your scheduled time and almost all his staff are friendly, helpful, and caring. Very rarely have I had a bad or negative feeling from them. If Dr. Lim doesnt know or isnt sure on something, he researches to find out, and in one of my cases he did it right in front of me to get me the answer right away. I am totally satisfied with him as my doctor and would never want to change him for any other doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521396].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2012

Dr Lim is friendly, knowledgable, and very helpful. He's definitely the best GP I've ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521395].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2011

Dr Lim does a very good job! He is very professional yet very friendly. He genuinely cares for his patient and listens to us without rushing. Best doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2011

I have had dr Lim for such a long time that he is the only doctor I trust and feel comfortable to ask questions that out of the ordinary in my mind. I have recommended him to anyone who is looking for a new doctor! He is awesome doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

Dr. Lim is a compassionate and knowledgeable doctor. He listens carefully to concerns and gives good advice, I truly believe he is sincere and cares for his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521392].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2009

Dr. Lim has always been helpful. I have to drive 40 minutes to his office, but he's worth the effort. Very easy to make an appointment and like others have said, he listens and truly wants to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2009

Dr. Lim has the charisma. But based on my experience, you have to watch it with him, or he'll send you on your way with no proper diagnosis or no solution to your problem other than to "take Tylenol", which is what happened to me many times. Only after I insisted on seeing a specialist I was able to find out what the problem really was and how to solve it in the long-run. This doctor may seem charming, but based on my experience, he doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable and he seems to be caring only on the surface. In my case, all I ever received from this doctor is the treatment of symptoms, not the root causes. He tends to jump to conclusions, sometimes without proper testing, and he can be wrong: he thinks he knows it all, and he really doesn't. If you choose to see this doctor, he will be nice, but be very careful. Depending on your symptoms, especially if you suspect you have something serious, insist on getting a referral to see a specialist and/or to have more tests done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1521390].votes_count ]]