Rate Dr. William Drake

Dr. William Drake's Ratings

Dr. Drake is extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. His is a wonderful surgeon who calls his patients on the night of surgery in case of any questions or concerns. Simply unique.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

Dr. Drake is very personable, compassionate and knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr. Drake, you won't be sorry.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2011

The doctor was very attentive and took his time to explain my condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

I had a wonderful feeling about Dr. Drake from the moment that I met him in his office. After reviewing my CAT scan results he quickly called me to make an appointment to discuss treatment options. On the day of my sinus surgery, Dr. Drake went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable. He even provides his patients with a contact number to use on the night of the surgery in case of emergencies. Dr. Drake takes his time with each patient and is always available to answer your questions. He is also helpful in recommending holistic and alternative treatments to relieve symptoms. He has wonderful bedside manner. Dr. Drake is the BEST!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2011

WHAT AN AMAZING DOC! i would recommend him to everyone!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522092].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2011

He is the absolute best. It is not an accident that he is rated one of the best doctors in NY/NJ year after year. Extremely knowledgeable, sympathetic and a wonderful surgeon. I'd recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

My daughter had a tonsil & adenoid removed surgery, my husband had a polyps surgery and they both, love him. My nephew came for a vacation, he was suffering from asthma. He went to see the Dr. and he was diagnosed with allergy. Dr said that when he grow up, he will become inmune to the allergy. He now a teen and he never suffer again from asthma or allergy. Thank you Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522090].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2007

Very knowledgeable and professional. Went to him a a second opinion for a recommended sinus surgery. I ended up NOT having it! I was very thankful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2007

Very kind and compassionate doctor! Highly recommended, only negative is they don't accept many insurance plans so it can get expensive...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522088].votes_count ]]