Rate Dr. Andrew Emanuele

Dr. Andrew Emanuele's Ratings

My teeth are straight!
He is awesome, If not the best orthodonist in N.S!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2649162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr. Emanuele and his staff are fantastic. Those who say otherwise are people who aren't holding up their end of the bargain by not keeping their teeth and braces properly cleaned, and being careless in what they eat and do ,there for breaking their appliances and expect it to be fixed for free. Or not wearing elastics and retainers for the time your suppose to.If you aren't willing to do your part, go see someone else, because dr emanuele wants to give you the best results, and he cant if you aren't doing what your suppose to. I can tell you my teeth are complimented all the time, i get asked if they're veneers and people are shocked when i say they're all mine, and they're still straight as can be over a decade later,whereas others i know who went somewhere else who had braces the same time as me, have crooked teeth again.He really is misunderstood. He is the best at what he dose, and is very knowledgeable. So do your part and he will give you a smile that your proud of for years to come.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2573780].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Remarkable and knowledgeable doctor. I am older and apprehensive about braces let alone the surgery that followed. Explanations were superb, the work precise and all done without long waits, responsiveness to concerns and problems. Excellent staff who work very well together. I can thoroughly recommend. He is greatly respected by surgical colleagues.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1522122].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2012

Great guy. Knows his stuff. Helped my brother and I get great smiles and, inturn, great ladies- and isn't that what its all about in the end? Well done Andy. Well done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522121].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2010

most arrogant, obnoxious individual and a judgmental, moneyhungry fool. Do not recommend

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

This doctor is so misunderstood! I travel from Halifax to see Dr. Emanuele because he is the BEST at what he does. Even sees me on weekends when I can't make weekday appointments. This office is run very efficiently and I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1522119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2009

i WAS REFERRED TO HIM BY FAMILY DENTIST.HE WAS POLITE AND ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS. AFTER WE PAID FOR BRACES, HIS MANNER COMPETELY CHANGED,AFTER HAVING BRACES ON FOR 31/2 YEARS MY SON ONLY LOST ONE BUTTON, HE CHARGED US TO FIX IT AND WAS COMPLETELY RUDE TO OUR SON. HE NOW HAS A RETAINER, A PIECE OF METAL CAME OFF AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY HIM $85 TO FIX IT. HE IS VERY RUDE AND SELF-OBBSESSED. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE I LIKED.I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT HIM.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2009

Very efficient doctor who respected my time. Excellent result and treatment was on time finishing which I appreciated-even seeing me after hours if necessary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1522117].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr.Emanuele is a great doctor,i went to him for years and he is the best at what he does,i would not trust anyone eles in this field of work on my teeth,he is firm and strict but he does it with good reason you will never be disappointed by him. god bless him and thank you for how nice you have been to my fmily over the years cara pratt

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1522116].votes_count ]]