Rate Dr. Andrew Emanuele

Dr. Andrew Emanuele's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 10, 2014 | flag

Remarkable and knowledgeable doctor. I am older and apprehensive about braces let alone the surgery that followed. Explanations were superb, the work precise and all done without long waits, responsiveness to concerns and problems. Excellent staff who work very well together. I can thoroughly recommend. He is greatly respected by surgical colleagues.

Submitted July 17, 2012 | flag

Great guy. Knows his stuff. Helped my brother and I get great smiles and, inturn, great ladies- and isn't that what its all about in the end? Well done Andy. Well done.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2010 | flag

most arrogant, obnoxious individual and a judgmental, moneyhungry fool. Do not recommend

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag

This doctor is so misunderstood! I travel from Halifax to see Dr. Emanuele because he is the BEST at what he does. Even sees me on weekends when I can't make weekday appointments. This office is run very efficiently and I would highly recommend him.

Submitted Dec. 7, 2009 | flag

i WAS REFERRED TO HIM BY FAMILY DENTIST.HE WAS POLITE AND ANSWERED ALL OUR QUESTIONS. AFTER WE PAID FOR BRACES, HIS MANNER COMPETELY CHANGED,AFTER HAVING BRACES ON FOR 31/2 YEARS MY SON ONLY LOST ONE BUTTON, HE CHARGED US TO FIX IT AND WAS COMPLETELY RUDE TO OUR SON. HE NOW HAS A RETAINER, A PIECE OF METAL CAME OFF AND NOW I HAVE TO PAY HIM $85 TO FIX IT. HE IS VERY RUDE AND SELF-OBBSESSED. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE I LIKED.I WISH SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME ABOUT HIM.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2009 | flag

Very efficient doctor who respected my time. Excellent result and treatment was on time finishing which I appreciated-even seeing me after hours if necessary.

Submitted July 2, 2009 | flag

Dr.Emanuele is a great doctor,i went to him for years and he is the best at what he does,i would not trust anyone eles in this field of work on my teeth,he is firm and strict but he does it with good reason you will never be disappointed by him. god bless him and thank you for how nice you have been to my fmily over the years cara pratt

Submitted April 5, 2009 | flag

Horrible experience all around. I did the braces thing for a few years and had jaw surgery, all for basically nothing. My main complaint going into this was a big gap in between my two front teeth. My bite did not worry me but I too was told the same line about pain, headaches, etc... About a year after I got my braces off I went for a check-up. Dr.Emanuele told me everything was looking great but I had one tooth on the top that was a bit smaller and it made my smile look off a little and I might want to check with my family dentist to get a veneer. Did this, told me it wasn't a great idea, so I didn't do it. A year later, my teeth started to move. Dr. Emanuele said he told me this would happen if I didn't get the veneer which was an outright lie. Tells me I need to get braces put on again. I was very upset about this and he was such an arrogant ass about it. Called me a liar to my face. Very unprofessional conduct. I recommened everybody go to http://www.pdbns.ca/ to file a complaint!

Submitted Feb. 18, 2009 | flag

Dr. Emanuele is an extremely knowledgable orthodontist who has a job to do, and gets it done efficiently. It is true that he does not tolerate things like unbrushed teeth, broken brackets, or when patients don't wear their elastics (find me an orthodontist that does tolerate these things). His staff are very well trained, and the office is run extremely efficiently (on time, organized, clean). He is there to straighten teeth and improve people's smile, when people don't follow their instructions he does get frusterated but only because it means their braces will have to stay on longer and the patient (like some on this site) will complain that it is his fault. He's very personable and knows every patient by name, and knows the details of each specific case. He spends every Saturday of a holiday weekend in the office seeing university students, and other patients who have moved away. Overall he's one of the most hardworking doctors I know and I would recommend him to anyone and everyone

Submitted Dec. 5, 2008 | flag