Dr. Philip Klemka

Rate Dr. Philip Klemka

Dr. Philip Klemka's Ratings

I went to see him due to his high rating. He was okay and entertaining. His office location is not the best and he can do better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1523633].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Klemka due to PTSD after an accident I was in. My brother who had been seeing him for some time had highly recommended him to me. I have just seen Dr. Klemka a few times but feel very comfortable with him and the treatment I am receiving from him. He is a little quirky as some people have put it but he sure knows his stuff both medically and psychologically. I can finally see hope in my future with my visits with Dr. Klemka (wish I had started seeing him sooner) and would highly recommend him to anyone who is in need of psychological help. Thanks for caring professionals like Dr. Klemka, only wish there were more like him in the medical field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1523632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2013

Dr. Klemka quite literally changed my life. He brought a peace to my life that I'd not felt in quite some time - and helped me see things in a much more positive and balanced way. There were days if I did not know better that he was possibly hypnotizing me. He's that good. Quirky - maybe a little - but aren't we all LOL. One of the nicest, kindest men that I have met in a long time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1523631].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2013

I personally have had many traumatic circumstances in my life in recent years. I needed to address my mental state, with a qualified professional therapist. It is important to trust, be completely open and honest to get the greatest benefit from your therapy. There are many options available here in Edmonton. Dr. Klemka being a medical doctor is a bonus, as his knowledge and expertise is exceptional. His awareness goes beyond psychology, he is a human being that cares. Life is fast paced and stressful for everyone, we all will have many challenges that we have to face. I am fortunate to have an Amazing Dr. on my team to support my emotional/mental health and well being. Dr. Klemka has integrity, he is understanding,compassionate, with a great depth of wisdom and knowledge. He has a wealth of tools and skills to support his clients. I highly encourage anyone who is looking to help themselves, to consider Dr. Klemka. My Choice has been a Welcome Blessing to my Life with Gratitude !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1523630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

I HAVE KNOWN DR. PHILIP KLEMKA FOR SEVERAL YEARS. HE IS ONE OF THE NICEST AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR. I FULLY RECOMMEND HIM TO ANY BODY WHO NEEDS HIS ADVISE AND HELP.PADMAN PILLAI

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1523629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2011

Dr. Klemka is very weird, kinda quacky but kind, caring, real. I would definately recommend him for psychotherapy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1523628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

Dr. Klemka provided psychotherapy for my son and myself several times after an extremely horrifying and traumatic experience. He demonstrated exceptional skill, empathy, and understanding for both of us. Some of the difficulties we had to deal with have still not been resolved, but he has remained as a strongly supportive doctor - one I would highly recommend for anyone dealing with issues of PTSD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1523627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2008

Dr. Klemka was our family doctor for many years until he left family medicine. He is the best diagnostician I've ever know and to this day the only doctor I trust to diagnose correctly. He was always compassionate, kind and knowledgeable. I and my family trusted him implicitely and we miss him since he has left family medicine.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1523626].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2008

Compassionate, knowledgeable and open to dialogue.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1523625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

Dr. Klemka was our family doctor for years when he was in Family Medical Care. Always helpful, always cheerful. He was an amazing doctor, my family misses him and the quality care he provided.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1523624].votes_count ]]