Rate Dr. Timothy Prince

Dr. Timothy Prince's Ratings

Excellent Experience! My 16 year old had sports injury and was recommended to see Dr Prince. Thorough examination and appropriate tests ordered. And when tests came back and more were needed, he ordered them. Also did not hesitate to refer her to a specialist when MRI came back abnormal. Would recommed him to all her fellow athletes in the Niagara area if they were to need a Sports Medicine Physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2015

The best Doctor in Niagara. Outstanding attitude. The only doctor my children have ever seen, I hope he never retires!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Dr. Prince is far too laid back. As many patients have commented, he is friendly and not condescending. However, he's not helpful. If you have a serious medical problem that needs prompt attention and referrals to specialists that can help you, Dr. Prince is not the doctor to facilitate what you need.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2666110].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2014

Dr Prince has been my doctor since the 80's and is an all around good doctor. He sees 4 generations of my family and all are very happy with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2597512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2014

Dr prince is my family doctor and has been since I was a little kid.
He is Always amazing and helpful

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2551215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

Excellent at sports related injuries. Very good Dr. all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523206].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493342].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2014

Dr. Prince is an outstanding doctor! He is very compassionate, caring and never makes you feel bad about asking questions or having concerns about your health. He takes the time to understand your worries and puts you at ease. Even when trying to figure out solutions, that may take some time, he never gives up, and that is greatly appreciated. We appreciate his sense of humour and easy-going, friendly demeanor. He always makes things easy to understand when explaining them to you, as we don't have the medical degree, he does. His staff are likewise a pleasure to deal with!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126484].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2014

Best of the Best!!. Thank you for many years of being the best that you can be for Canada.Amen. Thank You Dr.Twith aP.Merci!!!.istvan horti.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126483].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr Tim has been my family GP since 1987. He has always been excellent in listening to my concerns, he does treat you like a friend. The longest I have waited has been 15 minutes, most times I am out of the office before my appointed time. The staff is excellent, always answerred questions or returned calls for test results. I am glad to have him for my GP when I blew my knees out, highly informed and quickly refered my to a specialist and thrapistfor recovery. Now he is my wife's and son' GP, I do reccomend Dr Tim, hands down best Doctor ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126482].votes_count ]]