Dr. Marianna Mitchell

Rate Dr. Marianna Mitchell

Dr. Marianna Mitchell's Ratings

Completely unhelpful. Going to another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Mitchell is a reliable, friendly and extremely knowledge doctor whose knowledge and expertise has helped greatly throughout our daughters' life. From her birth as a premature and sick baby, she has provided us with a great deal of knowledge to help better our daughters health. She always makes herself available, even though she is very busy in both the office and hospital. We appreciate her greatly for the help she has provided, and giving us the knowledge we need to have a healthy daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Dr. Mitchell is fantastic. Very respectful, and professional. She is willing to take the time and listen to our questions. I am so pleased to have her as our sons doctor. My only con that I would say is I wish she was available more so I didn't have to go to the walk in clinic. She is so busy between her office, and the NICU in Oshawa it's hard to get in now to see her. However, there have been times where Jenn (reception) has squeezed us in. Which is great. I would strongly recommend Dr. Mitchell to any family who has a child born premature.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2013

can't say I would refer this doctor to anyone, we had her as a doctor for our premature baby and when it came time for our third visit and the decision of having him vaccinated, we decided against it. This is when we were informed by her that she will no longer see our baby and that we will have to go else where for our medical services. Maybe she should read her policys from the college of physicians.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Wonderful, pleasant lady and a very knowledgeable doctor who has been very conscientious and thorough with the investigations into my daughters conditions. She promptly ordered tests and responded to the results. Highly personable, I greatly recommend her services to anyone with concerns wrt their child's special medical issues. If referred - give her a visit. She has certainly helped us out. Thanks Dr. Mitchell. :) The receptionist is so very sweet - very attentive and pleasant... and tries very hard to satisfy your needs. 'Heads up' calls given prior to appointments are a real bonus in my busy schedule.. (I only wish my 'Derm guy's' office offered this service. :S Two thumbs up for Dr Mitchell's office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

I find myself struggling to fing the right words to describe Dr. Mitchell. None seem to do her justice. She's incredibly knowledgeable (brilliant, actually) with a bedside manner that is second to none! As for Kim...Well she is simply incredible! I hope Dr. Mitchell pays her well because she manages that office unlike anything I've ever seen! If she's in the office, the phone is answered right away - and she knows you by name! (and no, I don't call that often :). If you leave a message, she returns it within the hour. She's always smiling and will always fit you in if your child genuinely needs to see a doctor. Dr. Mitchell should be proud of how Kim represents that office. I wish Dr. Mitchell could dedicate more of her time to her office, but then that would be cheating all those babies at the hospital that need her too. I say we clone her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2010

Fabulous doctor! Extremely knowledgeable and professionally current. Wonderfully gentle mannerism and demonstrates a true love of children. Secretary Kim is absolutely amazing and SO helpful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525865].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2009

We love Dr. Mitchell. She is very detail, patient, and knowledgeable. She is never in a rush and always has a smile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525864].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2009

Dr. Mitchell & Staff are wonderful. An absolute pleasure to deal with. I only wish she dealt with well children too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525863].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2009

I was referred to Dr.Mitchell and found her to be very helpful. She was very gentle and sweet with my newborn. She was also very knowledgeable. She got a book out to help me better understand my daughters condition and explained it to me with this aid. I went with a list of questions and most were answered before I could even ask. I will continue to see her and would recommend her to anyone with a child or baby.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1525862].votes_count ]]