Rate Dr. Joshua P. Prager

Dr. Joshua P. Prager's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2494988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2014

I have been here in Los angeles now for nine weeks from Hawaii. I arrived in a wheel chair and my leg was atrophied. My severe pain kept getting worse at home despite lots of care. My husband researched and found dr. Prager. I have a pinal cord stimulator and completed his four week pain rehabilitation program and am returning home as a new person, not perfect but alot better. I can live my life again. The team from his program are amazing and his caring was better than any physician I have met. I owe my life to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2490496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2014

Dr. Prager is the worst physician I ever went to. I was healthy and vibrant at 23 years old, attending graduate school when I got into a terrible car accident. After 6 months of forcing me to do biofeedback back and meeting with a psychologist, he decided I don't have any pain and its all in my head. I was clearly debilitated and in the worst pain if my life. He is extremely arrogant, which would be fine if he actually knew what he was doing. He is a total fraud. Beware. Even his staff was talking negatively behind his back. I have since gotten good care from caring and compassionate physicians who were willing to try different therapies to get me back on my feet. He should not be practicing medicine, anywhere and anytime. It makes me ill to think that others who are in physical pain have entrusted their health and care to this joke of a physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Extensive internet search for CRPS expert brought me to Dr. Prager. The research provided me what I was looking for. As a PhD engineer, I needed someone with true expertise who would take the time and explain things to me. I now have a handle on the CRPS. it was the worth the effort time and money (he doesn't take insurance).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2013

Dr. Schwartzman recommended him. Was everything he said. RSD no longer plagues my life. as good as he is , his staff is even better

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126567].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2013

I was surprised that I had never heard of him when I started searching for a CRPS specialist on the net for my wife. He was the first doctor I trusted who treated her. Unbelievably knowledgeable and was the first one who took the time to eplain. We started conservatively,.Despite the fact that he provides alot of ketamine infusions, he recommended spinal cord stimulation for my wife followed by four weeks of functional rehabilitation for pain. the pain program was great for her after the device got her pain under control. the people who work for him in the program are wonderful and they actually talk to each other regularly. I have my wife back and aftertwo years of hell and twently doctors my kids hae their mom back. all my PRAISES for Dr. P.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126566].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

This man gave me a diagnoses after 4 years of searching with no answers. I am truly grateful to him. He started right in on a treatment plan. Only negatives would be bed side manor and lack of taking insurance at all. Other than that, I call him the man with the miracle hands!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2013

Today, I consider myself one of the luckiest men in the world. Yesterday, Dr. Prager implanted a morphine spinal pump in my lower back because of a 9 year old failed back fusion. I've been in a living hell with orthopedic surgeons that haven't been able to help me. Today I'm PAIN FREE. I'm a disabled firefighter and some Dr's refused to treat me because of worker's comp...not Dr. Prager. Consider yourself lucky if Dr. Prager takes your injury. Don't sweat the small stuff to have your life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126564].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

I had heard alot about him and had a bit of trouble scheduling an appointment because he requires a referral from another doctor and then requires you to pay up front that is refundable if you cancel within two business days before. When I finally saw him it was worth the wait and effort. He was the first doctor to sit and talk to me at length about my pain problem and explain it to me. He mapped out a treatment plan and I agreed to it. He has a great staff who are very helpful. Well, three months later and a lot of money spent on his rehabilitation program and ketamine infusions, I am back to myself, enjoying life and my children. I cannot thank him enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126563].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

I met this dr at a conference on rsd. he is very knowledgeable and i hope to seek treatment from him in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2126562].votes_count ]]