Rate Dr. Clifford I. Gordon

Dr. Clifford I. Gordon's Ratings

Excellent Dr. Knowledgeable. I am very happy!! He is very pleasant and easy to talk to. Nice location.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2012

Dr. Gordon is a very knowledgeable psychologist who takes the time to really listen and help. He really helped me. He has an easy to talk to style and is tough on helping solve issues. He reliably always takes his appointments on time which is a huge plus. I highly recommend him as a top notch psychologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I am very happy with this psychologist! It has taken years for me to find someone who I felt comfortable with and someone I feel I can trust to understand me. This office isn't quick to prescribe medication, especially unnessecary medication. Always on time, excellent appointment times (a good variety), nice location, and comfortable enviroment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1528334].votes_count ]]