Rate Dr. E. DAVID Ijams

Dr. E. DAVID Ijams's Ratings

I have been going to Dr. Ijams for 24yrs he is wonderful and very smart. I would recommend him to anyone. I have had bridgework and root canal work.

Submitted March 20, 2013 | flag

Dr Ijams is a wonderful dentist and the staff is very polite

Submitted Oct. 23, 2012 | flag

my husband went in for partial lower dentures and this dentist "forgot" to leave his 4 molars on the bottom and pulled all of them! He tried to "put 1 back" after he half pulled it! Unbelievable pain and suffering. Now we are faced with the expense and and pain and suffering of doing 4 implants

Submitted July 2, 2012 | flag

Very personable but didn't offer much in the way of treatment.

Submitted Sept. 8, 2010 | flag

Good chairside manner. Seems to be a good dentist. My bridge had to be remade as it didn't fit the first time. Seems a little expensive but probably not too out of line with other dentists. Dentistry is expensive!

Submitted June 2, 2010 | flag

Best dentist I've ever been to. Very friendly and efficient office staff. Doctor is very personable, and the staff and doctor remember you from visit to visit. I had a filling recently - my first one ever, and I was dreading it. It was absolutely painless! And the doc took every care to make sure I was as comfortable as I could be. They open early for folks who don't want to miss work (7 am). I think they're fantastic.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2007 | flag