Rate Dr. Marck Hudon

Dr. Marck Hudon's Ratings

I have known and been a patient of Dr. Hudon since I moved here in 1999 from Alberta. I am thankful that he was taking new patients at that time and he has been an incredibly caring and knowledgeable GP and always has an interest in me as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2691445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 21, 2015

He is very caring and great doctor, i have known Dr hudon last 15 years i must say he is the best Doctor i ever meet.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2619914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

Dr Hudon is an awesome doctor! He is very friendly and approachable and caring. He is someone who is easy to talk to and very understanding and knowledgable. He always follows up and is willing to answer any questions you have. He also remembers things that are going on in your life even if its been months he is great!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2549455].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

I have been a patient of Marck Hudon for many years. He is friendly, professional and very competent in his family practice. I totally trust his judgement and recommend him very hihjly.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1529797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

Marck is the best GP I've ever had and I've had a few as I'm 61 years old. He is very personable, knowledgeable and approachable and will address any concerns one may have without hesitation. He obviously enjoys his profession and it shows in his caring manner. The medical profession needs more practitioners like him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1529796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Dr.Hudon is the best GP we've ever had. He is approachable, positive and has a wonderful disposition. We appreciate how hard he works and how dedicated he is to his profession.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1529795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Dr. Hudon is undoubtedly the best GP I've had in all my years. He is professional, current in his knowledge, down-to-earth and amazing! He really cares about his patients old or young. Great friendly attitude and great medical knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1529794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Dr. Hudon has even phoned me from his home on a Sunday, or a Saturday night to give me results and follow up. He is an excellent primary care physician and I'm lucky to have him on my side as I fight cancer.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1529793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Hands down best doctor I have ever found...and I work in health care too.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1529792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Super friendly and very good at following up on any issues that I might have. I would highly recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1529791].votes_count ]]