Rate Dr. Marck Hudon

Dr. Marck Hudon's Ratings

I have been a patient of Marck Hudon for many years. He is friendly, professional and very competent in his family practice. I totally trust his judgement and recommend him very hihjly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

Marck is the best GP I've ever had and I've had a few as I'm 61 years old. He is very personable, knowledgeable and approachable and will address any concerns one may have without hesitation. He obviously enjoys his profession and it shows in his caring manner. The medical profession needs more practitioners like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529796].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 2, 2012

Dr.Hudon is the best GP we've ever had. He is approachable, positive and has a wonderful disposition. We appreciate how hard he works and how dedicated he is to his profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529795].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2011

Dr. Hudon is undoubtedly the best GP I've had in all my years. He is professional, current in his knowledge, down-to-earth and amazing! He really cares about his patients old or young. Great friendly attitude and great medical knowledge.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529794].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 12, 2011

Dr. Hudon has even phoned me from his home on a Sunday, or a Saturday night to give me results and follow up. He is an excellent primary care physician and I'm lucky to have him on my side as I fight cancer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529793].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2011

Hands down best doctor I have ever found...and I work in health care too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529792].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2011

Super friendly and very good at following up on any issues that I might have. I would highly recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529791].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

Marck is simply the best family doctor I have ever had! He always takes the time to answer your questions and explain what you need to know.He never hesitates to send you to a specialist if that is what you need.The only complaint I have is not his fault ...the receptionists are not very friendly or helpful. My entire family sees him and all are exceptionally happy with him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

I have seen a lot of doctors. Dr. Hudon is by far the best - no joke. Caring, sensible, etc. Changes in front-line staff means the reception folks are not as friendly and helpful as they were in the past. Dr. Hudon more than makes up for this.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529789].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr Marck is a kind, gentle and a very humble human. He isn't quick to prescribe medications to get you out of the office. He sends you to the specialist if he can't answer it. He has even phoned me a few times when it was a rough time. I do trust him and he is so good with my son as well. Just a great person. I even drive from the FV to keep him as my doctor!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1529788].votes_count ]]