Rate Dr. Shawn Marshall

Dr. Shawn Marshall's Ratings

I am a young woman who was referred to Dr Marshall at the Rehab Centre (Ottawa Hospital) for ongoing symptoms following a concussion. Dr Marshall was punctual, thorough, and had great bedside manner. He ordered an MRI scan and at my second follow up visit revisited our first appt and asked for an update. He's genuinely interested in helping his patients. You do feel as though you are the only there as he takes his time and really listens. He is well informed and gives great recommendations, his nurse Christine is also wonderful and together they made this experience one of the best I have ever had in the health care system.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2014

Dr Shawn Marshall sits down with you and listens and cares. With thousands of patients,he still makes you feel like your the only one. Truly amazing,some of his interns should take a lesson from him,as they have a lot to learn. Dr Shawn Marshall,thanks

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

He is the best. Understanding. Personable. Saved my life, my marriage. Made sure that I was taken care of long term, well beyond when I was an in-patient of the traumatic brain injury program.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

best doc, i have ever had, knowledgeable,sympathetic,understanding

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

The best of the best. Competent, affable and human. Keep it up Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1531387].votes_count ]]