Rate Dr. Robert Sheldon

Dr. Robert Sheldon's Ratings

Dr. Sheldon is a very knowledgable man. He is polite and respectful.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2012 | flag

Amazing doctor, caring and understanding. It does take a while to get an appointment with him, but it is well worth the wait knowing your concerns are taken seriously and are dealt with

Submitted May 18, 2011 | flag

Dr. Sheldon is the most wonderful doctor! He combines an extensive medical knowledge and expertise, with true professionalism and an incredible compassion and kindness to each patient! He is a rare find in this city!

Submitted April 22, 2010 | flag

Dr. Sheldon is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor. It was such a pleasant surprise to get such wonderful treatmemt and awesome bedside manner from a specialist. It has been my experience that many specialist tend to lack qualities like empathy and tolerance. Dr. Sheldon takes the time to really listen to your concerns. I highly recommend him

Submitted Aug. 28, 2008 | flag

I thought he was great!I am from out of province and his office set everything up for me to have an MRI and appointment in the same day! Not only did that happen, but he phoned to get my results of the MRI that same day so I could go home knowing exactly what was going on. Kind and efficient and knowledgabe!

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. S. is a very thorough docotor. He made sure they diagnosed my heart condition quickly. The problem I have with him is that he has such a long waiting list and I have to wait many months to get an appointment with him.

Submitted March 15, 2007 | flag

I found him to be interested in both my situation, and me as a person. His support staff was, to me, amazing in my tough times.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2007 | flag

Patient and kind, Dr. Sheldon is a very good listener and never rushes through an appointment. Excellent doctor.

Submitted Jan. 24, 2007 | flag