Rate Dr. J Reisman

Dr. J Reisman's Ratings

Very thorough and great sense of humor. Best we have seen so far

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2012

I hope Dr. Reisman would come back to Toronto! He was our first doctor on the scene when we were thrust into the world of chronic care 18 years ago. I cannot tell you how lucky we were to have him. Caring, straight to the point and thankfully he made us laugh. He was amazing with our sick little baby and he made going to see him every 3 months not so rough. Truly an amazing person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2008

Dr. Reisman is by far one of the best doctors we've ever dealt with. He is very thorough and always willing to take the time to listen. He genuinely cares about his patients telling us to call anytime if we need him. He recently found out we waited 7 hours in the CHEO ER and was completely outraged (more so than me!). I hope Dr. Reisman never retires.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2008

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2007

He is the best doctor we've seen. That's all I can say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1535206].votes_count ]]