Rate Dr. James A. Bobenhouse

Dr. James A. Bobenhouse's Ratings

The staff is extremely rude. Waited over an hour past my appointment time. Very hard to get a nurse to call you back.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2013 | flag

First off, Id like to say that the staff of this place is not with it at all. You would think with this office being the main neurology office in town, they would put their patients priorities first. Ive tried several times to contact the office to leave messages for the nurse, and I get no returned phone call. The staff is very rude, and the nurse staff think they are the doctors. The doctors are not in the office for weeks at a time. The nurses will then tell the patient they cannot reach the doctor, and leaves the patient in limbo on what to with seizures. Their main line they tell the patients is to go to the ER. Why go to the ER when there are Neurology offices that are there for a purpose? This doctor I feel is a doctor who just prescribes medications and send you on your way. Even telling them of medications you've tried before, they dont look at that information and prescribe the same medication that gave really bad results. I wouldnt recommend this office.

Submitted Feb. 25, 2013 | flag

Scheudled my appointment early in the moring and didn't have to wait. Felt he spent a fair amount of time with me. He tried to answer my questions and did a good job explaining what he thought was going on with me.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2013 | flag

Very helpful, extremely punctual and does not order needless tests or medications. He kept me healthy and functioning after my stroke and was always willing to listen to me and seemed to care about my wellness. I could not recommend him more highly. I am the second member of my family to benefit from his excellent care.

Submitted June 30, 2011 | flag

Really doesn't know much about his specialty. Doesn't keep up to date.

Submitted May 28, 2010 | flag

Treats only the symptoms and does not look for the cause. Does not explain what is going on. He just gives lab results and medications without any explanation.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2007 | flag

Very Knowlegable/Also has a very good nurse. The physicians who cover when he's off are also very good. Doesn't talk down to patients. Listens. Doesn't rush you. Does a thorough exam. Will not order needless tests. Uses samples whenever he has them.

Submitted Jan. 23, 2007 | flag