Rate Dr. Allister Carter

Dr. Allister Carter's Ratings

I've been seeing Dr Carter at least 30 years. I find him to be very really good. Best of all is that you don't need an appointment. As long as you are in the door before noon, you can see him. First come first serve.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2013

I've been his patient for quite some time, and he's always been helpful and caring.He's a great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

Have been going to him for 24 yrs, he is quick to send you for blood work or test, but you have to be blunt and up front. You have a question you better ask because he won't couch it out of you. You be direct and so will he. Not the worst on the Miramichi.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2012

Dr Carter is a miserable man. He dosnt seem to care at all. I would not recomend him to anyone. Icant wait till he retires cause most drs won't take new patients if they already have a family dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

Not a Nice Man at all, very rude!! He did not help my situation, he was always in a rush for you to leave his office. Every appointment I had, he never took me on the time that I was scheduled. I changed Doctor's, & I love my new doctor. I am soo glad I got away from Dr. Carter because I don't know where I be today. I advise people who are still his patients to look for another doctor, and for the ones that are thinking of going to him , please don't!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541745].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2010

I personally think he's garbage, my parents go to him, i'm not in the area, i'm getting great service where i live in Ontario. Being seniors as they are take things in stride, i had them drop papers off that i need for them, he's had them for weeks, he's unreal, my mother who isn't well gets called in to be told he didn't have time, YET!!!!!!!! got paid for her visit, i'm not waiting much longer, i'm contacting the college of physicians & surgeons, he's taking advantage of the seniors is what he does, retire if he doesn't want to do what is asked of him, paper work is part of his job, yet he's hardly ever there anyway, i called many times long distance, no answer, ridiculous..the seniors deserve better then this abuse from him..he makes me sick..he needs to go..maybe he's better at fishing..i'm fuming, sick of him..worried that my parents are in this Dr's care, SCARY!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2009

News bulletin,not everyone has inner ear infection.Not a good experience at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2009

This doctor is great if you don't have to ask him anything......he makes you feel as if you're a nuisance to him......he has an archaic waiting system and he takes smoke breaks every 5 patients.....you have to endure atleast an hour to an hour and a half wait to get a referral sent or a prescription filled......he doesn't want to be there and makes sure you know it......I have had bloodwork done and have never gotten the results good or bad or if he has sent me for test and wanted to see me after the fact he has no idea what I am there for when I do return and then he just says oh there was nothing......he will prescribe pills before doing test to see if medication is really needed and then doesn't check back to see if they are working or not......he is retiring soon thank goodness

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2009

Best diagnosticion in eastern Canada,excellent family physicion and popular with our senior citizens.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1541741].votes_count ]]